Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man U v Fulham

2»

Comments

• Options
    bugger turned it off when Moan U went 2 one up.

Is Benty carrying more timber these days ?
  • Options
    Bent scoring in "Fergie-time" ... priceless!
  • Options
    What the hell has happened to Vidic? Soft header out to start the move for Fulham's goal and then he went towards Richardson and left Bent even though Smalling was closing down the ball. That's Miguel Llera defending right there.

Also Bent headed that ball like he was falling down a flight of stairs.
  • Options
    Don't see the point in sacking Moyes now. They are not going to get Champions League whoever they bring in. Might aswell back him, give him til next Christmas and see what happens. If they don't improve next season that's when you'll know he's not up to it.
  • Options

Timber?

He looks like he's carrying a forest!

• Options

Can't tell, his shorts aren't that tight.
  • Options
    sseaddick said:

JiMMy 85 said:

You can always tell when Rooney isn't on his game - he seems to overnight inherit the first touch of an elephant!

It will take him 6 games to get up to speed. Which is why he will never light up a World Cup.
    I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Just like any player he will take a couple of games to get back to there best after injury, but what has that got to do with the World Cup?

May I remind you of euro 2004 where he was doing very well, but we went out because we are shit(especially at pens), just like we are now. That is more likely the reason he won't light up a World Cup, because of the dross around him.
    You can remind me of 2004 in the most patronising tones you can come up with, but I don't know why you think that's required. I'll throw 2006, 2010 and 2012 back at you. He was utterly awful in all three tournaments. Two were because he'd been injured and didn't have time to get back on form - he needs half a dozen games - and in 2012 he missed the opening two games, which left around 3-4 weeks of him not playing competitively. Apart from a 2-yard header, he was dreadful in the two games he played in.

In his career, Rooney has never, ever had a spell on the sidelines that saw him hit the ground running on his return. 2012 proved it wasn't just injury, simply not playing for periods sees him lose his touch. With the dross around him, we won't progress far enough for him to hit top form.
  • Options
    Moyes should be sacked from Man United. Even when he can eventually say it's fully "his team" and they peak under his management, they still won't win trophies.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2014
    Dave2l said:

Moyes should be sacked from Man United. Even when he can eventually say it's fully "his team" and they peak under his management, they still won't win trophies.

Tend to agree. He didn't exactly set things alight at Everton did he? Not that I care really.
  • Options
    He got the job based on doing well with Everton. Doing well was never winning a trophy and consistently getting them to 6th or 7th in the table.

Within 6 months Martinez has them 5th and playing better football than they ever did under Moyes.

So the question has to be asked, just how good is Moyes really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:

Dave2l said:

Tend to agree. He didn't exactly set things alight at Everton did he? Not that I care really.
    Martinez is already casting doubt on Moyes' success at Everton.
  • Options
    If both teams play like that for the rest of the season, United won't be in the Champions League and Fulham won't be in the Championship
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I'm so pleasaed for Moyes - he's waited 11 years for Everton to finish higher than Man Utd and now, at last............

Operation scouser.

• Options
    Those Man U fans will now know how the rest of us feel..

Having all those chances finally scoring before throwing it away!

Think they need about 4 new defenders...
  • Options

Not to mention 4 new midfielders....
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Moyes looked a broken man when bent scored, saw him swigging from a bottle of whiskey in the dugout,
  • Options
  • Options
    Watched it in the Star in Plumstead.

Mixed crowd mainly Charlton and a few others.

When Fulham equalised the cheers and laughter was quite overwhelming. I started a Darren Bent Bent Bent chant (which went nowhere) but the atmosphere was brilliant.

I didn't realise just how pleased everyone, and I, would be at United's demise. Hope they do a Liverpool and become a mid table team for a decade or two, or even fall out of the PL.

Brilliant.
  • Options
    iainment said:

When Fulham equalised the cheers and laughter was quite overwhelming. I started a Darren Bent Bent Bent chant (which went nowhere) but the atmosphere was brilliant.

I didn't realise just how pleased everyone, and I, would be at United's demise. Hope they do a Liverpool and become a mid table team for a decade or two, or even fall out of the PL.

Brilliant.

As much as people would like that to happen, United will never get relegated in the considerable future, they are far too big of a club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    sseaddick said:

iainment said:

Brilliant.

As much as people would like that to happen, United will never get relegated in the considerable future, they are far too big of a club.
    We can hope though!
  • Options
    iainment said:

sseaddick said:

iainment said:

Brilliant.

We can hope though!
    To be perfectly honest I would rather see Citeh and Chelski nosedive before united.
    There isn't too much to dislike about them apart from the plastics and ferguson and he is gone now anyway.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Anyone under the age of 30-35 has never known anything other than United being successful. It's only natural after 25 years of winning things that people will take great joy in seeing them struggle.

I'd like to say i'd love it if they missed out on europe altogether next season but i think them being in the europa league is even more embarrassing and adds about a dozen pointless games to the fixture list so i hope they finish 6th or 7th and sneak into it.
  • Options

What's the point of parking the bus when they've already let in 7?????????
  • Options
    as with Liverpool recently, I foresee many years in the wilderness for the Red Tribe of Manc .. bless 'em .. big chief Furrybum has left them in the lurch .. a weak team, little money (blame the Glazers for that) and over high expectations on behalf of their worldwide fan base ... I see shades of the infamous Denis Law (once a United legend/hero) back heeled goal when playing for the Blue Moon side of Manchester which condemned the once mighty Reds to second strata football all those years ago
  • Options

Not to mention 4 new midfielders....
    and a striker when Rooney leaves (he'll go I reckon if they aren't 4th)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Anyone seen this
    United fans told what to sing and when lol

Edit: It would not accept my link so just copy and paste this pic.twitter.com/qYPp3zIMqm