Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham (Sacked manager)

edited February 2014 in General Charlton
Sacked Rene
Felix magath manager

Comments

• Options
    Addick90 said:

Sacked Rene
    Curbs installed as boss with ray wilkins

He has been sacked but Felix Magath has been appointed
  • Options
    Good guess but.............

Fulham appoint Felix Magath as First Team Manager . More on #SSN
  • Options
    was said a week ago on Sky Sports that this was odds on.
  • Options
    i have edited it now, for some reason it came up when i searched that curbs was in. Who is felix magath anyways?
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

Sacked Rene
    Curbs installed as boss with ray wilkins

• Options
    Doing a Charlton LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Addick90 said:

i have edited it now, for some reason it came up when i searched that curbs was in. Who is felix magath anyways?

Won league with Wolfsburg but flopped a bit at Bayern.

What does it mean for Wilkins and Curbishley?

• Options
    It means curbishley probably gets another little payday, unless they keep him as director of football - maybe should take up German lessons
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

Scored the only goal for Hamburg in the 1983 European Cup final against Juventus
  • Options
    The crazy world of football management. Nothing surprises me anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Magath was favourite to take over from Bert Van Marwijk at Hamburg (since the break they've lost 3-0, 3-0 and 5-0) and is known as a bit of a no-nonsense fire-fighter. There is also a feeling that he's past his best. We shall see.
  • Options
    Fulham are going down like cheap whore!!
  • Options

Addick90 said:

Won two Doubles at Bayern. Nice flop.
  • Options
    Fulham just came close to 4 or 6 points against Man U and Liverpool
  • Options
    Again, you missed having the headline "Manager Sacked "
  • Options
    Just as Fulham were improving and I reckon would have stayed up with him sorting them out they go and relegate themselves... Nice one. Everything that's wrong with football today.
  • Options
    Can't believe that, they seemed to be turning things around, very strange.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Just as Fulham were improving and I reckon would have stayed up with him sorting them out they go and relegate themselves... Nice one. Everything that's wrong with football today.

I tend to agree, but everyone said that when Soton sacked Adkins, so you never know.
  • Options
    New manager has 18 month contract so yet again Curbs misses out on a premeir league manager job.

Rene brought in Wilkins and Curbs according to him on Five Live so its likely they are out on their ears!
  • Options
    Maybe Curbs wasn't offered it because he's being lined up for another job elsewhere in London..?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riviera said:

Addick90 said:

Won two Doubles at Bayern. Nice flop.

I heard that later on - must be thinking of somebody else?

• Options
    Strange decision to me. Replacing a Foreign coach with no experience of managing in the Premier League with a Foreign coach with no experience of managing in the Premier League. Surely it would have made more sense to give Curbs the job until the end of the season or perhaps even Wilkins.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Maybe Curbs wasn't offered it because he's being lined up for another job elsewhere in London..?

Millwall have appointed Holloway!
  • Options
    Fulham still only took one point from the games v Man Utd and Liverpool. Plus they got knocked out of the cup at home to Sheffield Utd so no surprise really.

Their new owner is doing his shirt this season, paying very big wages for some pretty moderate/past it players. Wonder how long he'll stick with it should Fulham get relegated?
  • Options
    QPR Mk 2
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Absolutely agreed
  • Options
    Welcome back Llewelyn
  • Options
    Haha. Joke club. Finally get some hope from two games against big teams and sack the bloke for another no one. I hate Palace but they are showing how an unfashionable English manager with experience is a good bet. When will these foreign owners learn. Hope Fulham go down, keep falling and this idiot Khan loses £200M of his hard earnt.