Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forthcoming Fixtures

2»

Comments

• Options
    Also if we draw with SU the replay would be 18th March.
  • Options
    Call me a MOB but I do worry that we are going to get cut adrift too far from the likes of millwall and Bolton
    At the moment in march in the space of 15 days we have 4 games at home.
    Currently were struggling to get 1 a month on.
    Can see us in the near future having 4 games in hand 8 points behind though
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    and that is not allowing for a replays against Sheff U or the Semi Final team
  • Options

Or any further postponments.

• Options

I know this only makes a small difference but there are no replays in the FA Cup semi-finals these days.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

I know this only makes a small difference but there are no replays in the FA Cup semi-finals these days.
    I didn't think so when I first posted it, but then I thought I must be wrong. How daft is that though. Hyde v Met police in round 1 can have a reply to see who plays Welling in round 2 but Charlton v Brighton in the semi final to see who goes on to the actual final cant !! Only in England

• Options
    Next time Len could you put the day of the week on your list as well as the date. Ta.