Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Behind scenes training

@CAFCofficial: BEHIND THE SCENES: Watch the players in training at Sparrows Lane this morning --> http://t.co/A2tS8nceMx #cafc

Comments

• Options
    Great technique by Koc. Maybe has a part to play soon? And possibly up top if he's training as part of the strikers.
  • Options
    Watching that I feel like thuram deserves more of a chance you can see he's a good keeper and reza and koc have got great tekkers !
  • Options
    thanks for this .. Thuram CAN catch the ball then .. he's learning .. let's hope the strikers will be as accurate during games as they are in training .. they all look pretty lethal .. unopposed
  • Options
    im sure i heard powell say 'good ball daimo' for one of the crosses. surely the players should be crossing the ball not the coaches
  • Options
    ^ If Koc is volleying too then maybe it's an exercise for all attacking players and not just strikers?
  • Options
    So much for Roland giving us a load of rubbish like some people would have you believe...

Outside of Sordell, not one of 'our' players were given highlights. And he's even on loan.
  • Options
    I'd imagine it's for fans to get used to these players especially after a lot of them have got a bit of stick.
  • Options
    best catch them on here as you wont see them in the starting 11 - Church & Sordell to start on sat.
  • Options
    @CAFCofficial: STUNNING GOALS: @gh_reza and @FinallyKoc score stunning volleys in training this morning --> http://t.co/o8jfgART7S #cafc

Just the volleys .
  • Options

im sure i heard powell say 'good ball daimo' for one of the crosses. surely the players should be crossing the ball not the coaches

None of them would be able to get it in the box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lovely finish by Reza...

Once again it may only be for the cameras but Anil Koc seems to be enjoying himself at the club with those celebrations
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    That was dimitar mitov in goal for the volleys.
  • Options
    Mitov and Dillon Phillips were there.
  • Options
    For some reason I thought Anil Koc was black. He looks a bit like Danny Green.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Mitov and Dillon Phillips were there.

Yeah but I thought people already knew Phillips lol.
  • Options

thanks for this .. Thuram CAN catch the ball then .. he's learning .. let's hope the strikers will be as accurate during games as they are in training .. they all look pretty lethal .. unopposed

?? He caught one - half of the others were blocked with his feet.
  • Options
    Stig said:

That was interesting. But not as interesting as this one that came up in the sidebar.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YBgdt__ejaI

Oh, to have a team like that again.

Agreed and Manchester Utd fans would probably be thinking the same!
  • Options
    That's what Charlton used to do to me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

no he cant, hence why he only caught one. He just kept using his feet.
  • Options
    It's not that sort of drill though it's about reactions and getting back up and saving the next shot.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

It's not that sort of drill though it's about reactions and getting back up and saving the next shot.

I'm pretty sure he would have been allowed to catch them
  • Options
    I'm not sure about you, but as long as he keeps all those shots out, i'm not bothered about whether he uses his feet or catches them.

As long as he doesn't punch it out straight to an attacker, it doesn't matter.
  • Options

I'm not sure about you, but as long as he keeps all those shots out, i'm not bothered about whether he uses his feet or catches them.

I made it three catches/fielding of the ball ..

@Stig .. thanks for the memories .. If that is used as a training template we could just still make the play offs ((:>)
  • Options

I made it three catches/fielding of the ball ..

@Stig .. thanks for the memories .. If that is used as a training template we could just still make the play offs ((:>)
    It seems that because the guy has the 'he must play' cloud over his head, he's written off even when video evidence shows otherwise.
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Who is he? Have we signed another keeper?
  • Options

Yann897 said:

Who is he? Have we signed another keeper?
    Bulgarian under 18 captain had him for about a season or two . Very promising.
  • Options
    not digging out Thuram, but just didnt want that video and think wow at his catching, but he kept them out of the goal and thats all that matters.