Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday v Derby

For those with DAB radios, there is commentary on BBC 5Live Sports Xtra

Comments

• Options
    Citeh vs Barca on the TV or the wendies vs derby on the radio. LOL
  • Options

Citeh vs Barca on the TV or the wendies vs derby on the radio. LOL

watch one .. listen to t'other ((:>)
  • Options
    llera booked
  • Options
    Lol...had to have a look and to be fair that's the same as the other games in the Championship...EVEN Wigan v Barnsley where Wigan had scored TWO goals!!!

Reckon the summarisers are all watching Citheh/Barca too!! :-)
  • Options
    1-0 derby
  • Options
    Massive shufflers.
  • Options
    Oh dear - what a shame - never mind
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Could do with Watford scoring now
  • Options
    Not really interested in the Wednesday score as they look as though they'll be safe but great for us that Barnsley are losing again and a point for Yeovil is no problem as it keeps them rooted to the bottom
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derby win 1-0 .. hope the Owls are knackered and demoralised and that the Terriers give them more of the same on Saturday .. also Barnsley lose tonight, Yeovil draw
  • Options

Derby win 1-0 .. hope the Owls are knackered and demoralised and that the Terriers give them more of the same on Saturday .. also Barnsley lose tonight, Yeovil draw

Good set of scores for us , but we need to beat QPR Saturday.

• Options
    Bottling it already the old Wendies
  • Options
    Distraction of the big cup tie coming next week.
  • Options
    They should just let us win the cup tie as it's obvious that they can't handle (a) Derby. ;=)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Good goal though http://telly.com/1HUGMWG
  • Options
    Potential to be a very good or bad weekend :)
  • Options
    4 of the bottom 5 playing each other on Saturday, while we play QPR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we lose to QPR, it could be that the best results from the other games would see us go bottom of the league
  • Options

All results imcluding sats league results have gone our way

Weds are as much in this as barnsley and us

Its important to still be able to pull teams back in to range especially with 3 games in hand on some of them

This season is far from over and far from cut and dry as a lot of fans will have you believe

Its evenings like 2nite and results like sat that show the players that its game on

We have had weeks now of the new players training and getting to know each other and to gel

Nice to read some positively for once. I still think we will survive. Hoping a loan or two to boost what we have. COYA
  • Options
    The other teams around us have not been picking up points while our players have been having another mid season break, so it is still in our hands. No good if we don't start winning soon though!
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Its important to still be able to pull teams back in to range especially with 3 games in hand on some of them

This season is far from over and far from cut and dry as a lot of fans will have you believe

Its evenings like 2nite and results like sat that show the players that its game on

We have had weeks now of the new players training and getting to know each other and to gel

Didn't deserve to lose tonight, we were on top for much of the game had two cleared off the line and Grant the Derby keeper kept them in it, sucker punch at the end but that's life.

Must admit though I feel more comfortable with our position in the league then I did a few weeks ago, and remember at one point we were six points adrift from safety, now were are 9 points clear of you guys, which means you and all the teams below us have to go on a really good run and we have to collapse, can't see it if I'm honest.

We also play you again at Hillsboro' late in the season, now that could be an interesting game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26131143

• Options

Didn't deserve to lose tonight, we were on top for much of the game had two cleared off the line and Grant the Derby keeper kept them in it, sucker punch at the end but that's life.

Must admit though I feel more comfortable with our position in the league then I did a few weeks ago, and remember at one point we were six points adrift from safety, now were are 9 points clear of you guys, which means you and all the teams below us have to go on a really good run and we have to collapse, can't see it if I'm honest.

We also play you again at Hillsboro' late in the season, now that could be an interesting game.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26131143

Bla bla bla bla... What was the score?

• Options
    We win our games in hand and beat you at weds mate and its all sq still very much weds can be dragged back into it
  • Options
    Winning our games in hand is easier said than done.
  • Options
    I would be happy with 3-4 points from our games in hand. We won't win all of them.
  • Options
    We will