Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v QPR | 22nd Feb 2014 | Preview

13»

Comments

• Options

How far away is Wiggins? Anybody know? His absence leaves a big hole that will be difficult to fill against a side like QPR.

Had a word with Rhoys on Tuesday when he finished training & said he was good and would be looking for a return possibly this Saturday.

That will be a huge boost if true
  • Options
    Wiggins and Hamer back today hopefully and I would expect a line up something like this :-

Hamer
    Wilson Morro Wood Wiggins
    Cousins Poyet
    Tudgay Jackson Astrit
    Gucci

If CP doesn't feel that Tudgay is ready to go straight in to the side then Sordell instead.
    Other Subs: Thuram, Dervite, Church, Harriott, Polish Pete, Lennon or Fox.
  • Options

I understand that the gaffer was at the QPR v Reading game so will be totally au fait with their weaknesses.

Saturday will be the first day of the rest of our season.

It always is Fanny except when the final whistle blows at Blackpool :-))

But as always looking forward to this one and as I type it ain't raining!!!!
  • Options
    2-1 addicks.............match thread from 2 pm
  • Options

The game is being shown live on beIN sports today, so there will be a live stream available for those unable to make if to the Valley this afternoon. Looks like it will be with Arabic commentary only though, unfortunately.

Ooooh thank you so much Pete! I didn't know that! Just checked PPTV - China's biggest internet streaming media provider and the game is on their schedule, too!!!

• Options
    We are going to come out all guns blazing throw everything at them for the first 10 minutes they will let in a sloppy goal, we will then sit back on a 1-0 win until the 87th minute when they equalise, we will then throw everything at them again, bring on 3 subs in the 89th minute and they'll catch us on the break, we' ll lose 1-2! Then the Powell hate brigade will be on here laughing at us... Wait a minute, is this a prediction or de-ja-vu??
  • Options
    I'm tempted to wait until I see the teamsheet to decide if I'll go!
  • Options
    Thanks Pete I'm going to check that out.

I'm going for a 2- 1 addicks win with marcus tuday setting up reza for the winner.
  • Options
    i think this confidence tons of people have just found about charlton is just that everyone probably feels it is time, we don't care, we will just get a win.
  • Options
    0 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't go so were bound to win! COYR
  • Options
    We're listed on http://firstrows.biz - if you're worried about the inevitable deluge of adverts that are to appear - GET ADBLOCK.

I cannot stress how useful and simple this thing is. Does what it says on the tin. Bosh.
  • Options
    Charlton to win 2 1
  • Options

i think this confidence tons of people have just found about charlton is just that everyone probably feels it is time, we don't care, we will just get a win.

this makes no sense to me! are you drunk?

• Options
    Having a beer at the Cutty Sark. Boat load of QPR goes past. 15 minutes later they come back. How do you get lost on the Thames ?
  • Options
    Fell more nervous about this game than any this season - not sure why.
  • Options
    feel more nervous about this game than any this season - not sure why. (cant even type properly).