Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sochi men's curling final

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nug said:

At least Steve Cram was positive in the commentary. Called it embarrassing. Wonder if he thinks his silver at the Olympics was embarrassing?

To be fair to Cram, despite his general ineptness as a Curling "expert," the point he made was not to criticise that they lost or were losing per se but the way they lost. He stongly implied that they bottled it and, Murdoch apart for a while, that's how it looked to me too from what I saw of it.
  • Options
    The most tedious event imaginable.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Nug said:

At least Steve Cram was positive in the commentary. Called it embarrassing. Wonder if he thinks his silver at the Olympics was embarrassing?

To be fair to Cram, despite his general ineptness as a Curling "expert," the point he made was not to criticise that they lost or were losing per se but the way they lost. He stongly implied that they bottled it and, Murdoch apart for a while, that's how it looked to me too from what I saw of it.
    Curling expert as well? I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    Must admit that time difference didn't permit me to watch the final, but the round-robin match between Canada and GB was fantastic, to the last rock. Perhaps GB didn't show their best today, but considering how the Canadians started this tournament, everyone needs to remember that at this level, on any given day, anyone can win. Our women on the other hand? Unbeatable! ;-)