Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have Charlton done their homework on The Wednesday?

Coming to Hillsborough, long way to come on a Monday night with heavy rain expected again, we're well up for this now!!

Comments

• Options
    Good for you, you melt.
    Don't you think we will be 'well up for it' after our win against QPR?!?!
  • Options

Coming to Hillsborough, long way to come on a Monday night with heavy rain expected again, we're well up for this now!!

Bore off ffs.
  • Options

Good for you, you melt.
    Don't you think we will be 'well up for it' after our win against QPR?!?!

And a great win it was, but one swallow and all that...

• Options

Your on this forum more than 95% of us... Shame your not welcomed by your own.
  • Options

Your on this forum more than 95% of us... Shame your not welcomed by your own.
    What that got to do with preparation? ;)
  • Options
    Hi Op, what did you think of Tuguy when he was with you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks for the reminder OP, I've just spoke to Chris Powell and it turns out they clean forgot about it.

He's gonna send a group text to the lads now. Let's hope the kit dries overnight.

lol, Wish that was true.

Got to be honest here, joking aside, I'm nervous about this game.
  • Options
    Your fans are gonna be devastated if you lose.

• Options
    Tudgay I meant
  • Options
    The nerves are showing OP, two silly threads in the space of a few days. Your'e shitting yourself about this game.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Hi Op, what did you think of Tuguy when he was with you?

I've responded to that in the Tudders thread pal, but we loved him when he was with us, not sure how he is these days though but he's a solid player, decent in the air, can play in a few positions and will battle for you, I liked him a lot.
  • Options
    I'm more confident than a confident fella tgat we're gonna kick your arse OP!
    0-1 to the addicks at a canter!
  • Options
    If I was a Charlton fan I'd just want to concentrate on the league, it's only the fa cup, nothing to see here really? ;)
  • Options
    You really don't help yourself by starting another thread like this OP.
  • Options

Why, just asking a simple question and had it not been for me reminding AFKA then CP might have really forgot.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Why, just asking a simple question and had it not been for me reminding AFKA then CP might have really forgot.

Zzzzzzzzzz. Who woke the Dee-Dah up?
  • Options

Because this is a Charlton fans forum, nothing wrong with you being here but you claim not to be a WUM yet on every other forum i use, if someone within the space of a few days started two seperate threads with the way you have, it would classed as classic WUM behaviour.

Im not having a serious go but that is how you come across to me on here, that may not be your intention but it is.

Anyway i might not have the best understanding as i will never understand why someone would actually make a point of trying to annoy others from behind a computer screen, all comes across very pathetic if that is your intention, which im not saying it is ;-)
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The scenario in the internal atmosphere terms is Agincourtesque.

However we travel in hope, there will be fans like me that would've made it on any other day frantically searching the internet for a stream sending out whatever strength we have through the ether.

Then there will be the fans originally booked, there will be some extra ones pumped from yesterdays last minute, and there will be those who just go on a late impulse. It will be a chite and costly journey, there will be lost connections, last gasp arrivals, soaked to the skin no doubt, few having thought about getting home, or work the next day. We will be outnumbered.

However therein lies the Band of Brothers, badge of honour experience. We will sing, we will mark our presence in the stadium, we will face the muck and bullets grim up North challenge head on. There will be no miserable whimpering from us, nothing orchestrated, it will be organic, and vibrant and real.

You might out massive us in the stadium, but you won't out class us.

Then there is the attitude on the pitch. Our scenario is an us against the world situation, fortune will favour the brave. Sheffield Wednesday cannot contemplate losing, they will be carrying loads of expectation, so if we get an attack here, a corner there, the odd shot on target, give them something to think about, it may not be so simple for them. We have much less to lose than Wednesday. One thing Powell's teams never lack is spirit, are Wednesday aware of that?

The referee could of course muck everything up for everybody. Or it could be a replay and the fun continues.

Not as grim as you think up here Seth however, on a wet Monday night it might appear that way, we also know the dangers, we'll be patient, and if it means going to a replay at the Valley then so be it.
  • Options
    We'll only need one free kick from captain marvel!
  • Options

Because this is a Charlton fans forum, nothing wrong with you being here but you claim not to be a WUM yet on every other forum i use, if someone within the space of a few days started two seperate threads with the way you have, it would classed as classic WUM behaviour.

Im not having a serious go but that is how you come across to me on here, that may not be your intention but it is.

Anyway i might not have the best understanding as i will never understand why someone would actually make a point of trying to annoy others from behind a computer screen, all comes across very pathetic if that is your intention, which im not saying it is ;-)
    So.....what are you saying?......no....in fact, have a beer instead ;)

• Options
    Have we done our "Homework"?

Nah, shouldn't have thought so. I know we were supposed to have done it before the postponed game last week, but the dog ate it you see. Since then the internet has been down in se London, plus we had to go to a family wedding and got caught in the floods.

And there's been illness in the family, and our cat died. Plus, we've had flu.
  • Options
    Dog ate it.
  • Options

Im saying you need to decide if your a serious poster looking for football chat on another fans forum that you have taken a liking to or a pathetic wind up merchant, your choice but i can't really take your serious trying to have both depending on your mood.
  • Options

Im saying you need to decide if your a serious poster looking for football chat on another fans forum that you have taken a liking to or a pathetic wind up merchant, your choice but i can't really take your serious trying to have both depending on your mood.
    I try not to be a serious person in life though.

• Options
    Wow , I forgot we've got Wednesday tomorrow night, I hope we can win a throw in.