Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Have Charlton done their homework on The Wednesday?

Comments

• Options
    No, on the Wednesday we did our homework for the Rangers. On the Sunday we will do our homework for the Monday.
  • Options

You really don't help yourself by starting another thread like this OP.

Why, just asking a simple question and had it not been for me reminding AFKA then CP might have really forgot.

Because this is a Charlton fans forum, nothing wrong with you being here but you claim not to be a WUM yet on every other forum i use, if someone within the space of a few days started two seperate threads with the way you have, it would classed as classic WUM behaviour.

Im not having a serious go but that is how you come across to me on here, that may not be your intention but it is.

Anyway i might not have the best understanding as i will never understand why someone would actually make a point of trying to annoy others from behind a computer screen, all comes across very pathetic if that is your intention, which im not saying it is ;-)
    So.....what are you saying?......no....in fact, have a beer instead ;)

Im saying you need to decide if your a serious poster looking for football chat on another fans forum that you have taken a liking to or a pathetic wind up merchant, your choice but i can't really take your serious trying to have both depending on your mood.
    I try not to be a serious person in life though.

Fair enough i try not to be to serious either and you have made me laugh in the past, that being said, what did you hope to get from starting yet another thread on this game on a Charlton forum?

Seems strange behaviour but then maybe that is just me.

• Options
    We're focusing on doing our homework for the Sheffield United game, that's the big one after all.
  • Options
    Can't wait for Tuesday morning, Wendy where's your homework?

Dog (Floyd) eat it, Sir.
  • Options
    No rain forecast.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;ct=25699~City and Borough of Sheffield;sess=#forecast
  • Options
    In fairness to OP it will be intetesting to know how much has changed since the original fixture.

Have you brought in loans? Have player come back from injury? Have any fringe players made an impact while your players have been out?
  • Options

In fairness to OP it will be intetesting to know how much has changed since the original fixture.

Have you brought in loans? Have player come back from injury? Have any fringe players made an impact while your players have been out?

Don't think loans brought in after the orignal date can play tomorrow.
  • Options
    Last game of every season my Sunday League team (inc keeper) used to pick their positions out of a hat. I think this is our preparation for tomorrow. Powelly just needs to remember his flat cap or we are in trouble.
  • Options

We'll only need one free kick from captain marvel!

Sordell's not my first in line to take a free-kick.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Coming to Hillsborough, long way to come on a Monday night with heavy rain expected again, we're well up for this now!!

You've put some effort into putting the game on this time?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

seth plum said:

The scenario in the internal atmosphere terms is Agincourtesque.

However we travel in hope, there will be fans like me that would've made it on any other day frantically searching the internet for a stream sending out whatever strength we have through the ether.

Then there will be the fans originally booked, there will be some extra ones pumped from yesterdays last minute, and there will be those who just go on a late impulse. It will be a chite and costly journey, there will be lost connections, last gasp arrivals, soaked to the skin no doubt, few having thought about getting home, or work the next day. We will be outnumbered.

However therein lies the Band of Brothers, badge of honour experience. We will sing, we will mark our presence in the stadium, we will face the muck and bullets grim up North challenge head on. There will be no miserable whimpering from us, nothing orchestrated, it will be organic, and vibrant and real.

You might out massive us in the stadium, but you won't out class us.

Then there is the attitude on the pitch. Our scenario is an us against the world situation, fortune will favour the brave. Sheffield Wednesday cannot contemplate losing, they will be carrying loads of expectation, so if we get an attack here, a corner there, the odd shot on target, give them something to think about, it may not be so simple for them. We have much less to lose than Wednesday. One thing Powell's teams never lack is spirit, are Wednesday aware of that?

The referee could of course muck everything up for everybody. Or it could be a replay and the fun continues.

Not as grim as you think up here Seth however, on a wet Monday night it might appear that way, we also know the dangers, we'll be patient, and if it means going to a replay at the Valley then so be it.
    You have to come to London to work don't you?
  • Options

Don't think loans brought in after the orignal date can play tomorrow.
    As you can tell I've not done my homework!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

seth plum said:

However we travel in hope, there will be fans like me that would've made it on any other day frantically searching the internet for a stream sending out whatever strength we have through the ether.

Then there will be the fans originally booked, there will be some extra ones pumped from yesterdays last minute, and there will be those who just go on a late impulse. It will be a chite and costly journey, there will be lost connections, last gasp arrivals, soaked to the skin no doubt, few having thought about getting home, or work the next day. We will be outnumbered.

However therein lies the Band of Brothers, badge of honour experience. We will sing, we will mark our presence in the stadium, we will face the muck and bullets grim up North challenge head on. There will be no miserable whimpering from us, nothing orchestrated, it will be organic, and vibrant and real.

Then there is the attitude on the pitch. Our scenario is an us against the world situation, fortune will favour the brave. Sheffield Wednesday cannot contemplate losing, they will be carrying loads of expectation, so if we get an attack here, a corner there, the odd shot on target, give them something to think about, it may not be so simple for them. We have much less to lose than Wednesday. One thing Powell's teams never lack is spirit, are Wednesday aware of that?

The referee could of course muck everything up for everybody. Or it could be a replay and the fun continues.

Not as grim as you think up here Seth however, on a wet Monday night it might appear that way, we also know the dangers, we'll be patient, and if it means going to a replay at the Valley then so be it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A

• Options
    Have Wednesday done their homework on us, or do they just see this as a formality before their big Sheffield derby!
  • Options

Wow , I forgot we've got Wednesday tomorrow night, I hope we can win a throw in.

For heavens' sake, MIA !

How can you be so optimistic ???

• Options
    We are still crippled with injuries, in fact since our original fixture we've lost another two key players, I can't see anything but defeat, but I suppose we can concentrate on the league if you do knock us out.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

PL54 said:

seth plum said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY4tD2Hbg_A

"I've been to Leeds"
  • Options

We are still crippled with injuries, in fact since our original fixture we've lost another two key players, I can't see anything but defeat, but I suppose we can concentrate on the league if you do knock us out.

I'm filling up, OP !!!!

• Options
    Evening Mr Pig.

Just handing my homework in.

Any danger of you marking it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ermmmm.... awkward.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Well done 10 out of 10...just off the the fridge for another bud.
  • Options
    well done op for coming on.us or the blades for last 4?
  • Options

Thanks for the reminder OP, I've just spoke to Chris Powell and it turns out they clean forgot about it.

He's gonna send a group text to the lads now. Let's hope the kit dries overnight.

Thank The Lord for Group Text :-)

• Options

So wished I didn't start this thread!

Part of football banter mate
  • Options
    You started the thread on a Sunday, we knocked you out the cup on a Monday, yep we did our homework on the Wednesday and on the Thursday and Friday and Saturday we laughed.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Off_it said:

The thread title sounds like some really shit Craig David song.

"Did my homework on the Wednesday, popped a zit on the Thursday, made love to my hand on the Friday and Saturday and Sunday ...."

We won on Monday...
  • Options
    OP. Oh dear