Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER SCHEDULE FOR 2014, ALL POTENTIAL PLAYERS PLEASE READ AND BOOKMARK****

Hello everybody and welcome back I hope you enjoyed your break. The survey that went out this time round didn't have an awful lot of response so I am sticking with how it was before as it seemed to work for most. @DanHughes99 I am unsable to schedule any games on a Tuesday or Saturday as you requested during this particular schedule but may sneak a Couple of Tuesday ones in for the second half of the season (Charlton Fixtures had to come first I'm afraid) I also had the world cup to work around, not easy this time :-( I have gone to the beginning of August so far and will continue it to and of december when next season's fixture list is out.

I also want to remind all of you that at the end of 2014 instead of just the 2 trophies (champion and runner-up) we are going to have a third one for the most knockouts (outside of the top 2) Also as I said before someone else who wishes to remain anon, has kindly funded the trophies for the last 2 years, and alhough this person is still willing to finance this I am asking that everyone makes a very small contribution to this, the trophies we buy are of good quality and well worth the cause, I am asking for a minimum of $1 from each player (equivalent to less than 70p) to be paid as soon as possible. Details of this including the updated list of all that have paid already are on the poker trophies thread, please look. http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/58880/poker-trophies/p1

Now for the Schedule all games start at 8.15pm GMT and have 10 minutes late registration breaks are at 55 past the hour every hour. All Knockout games are 9 per table and all regular tournaments are 6 per table, the blinds go up every 10 minutes and there are no rebuys. every game has the opportunity to score leaderboard points. Game schedule can also be found on the home games wall and I will set games up earlier this time so nobody can forget (hopefully). First game is set up.

SUNDAY 2ND MARCH, KNOCKOUT $13.50 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
THURSDAY 13TH MARCH, REGULAR $5.50 TO ENTER 2000 CHIP START
SUNDAY 30TH MARCH, REGULAR $3.30 TO ENTER 2000 CHIP START
MONDAY 14TH APRIL, KNOCKOUT $6.75 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
SUNDAY 27TH APRIL, REGULAR $11 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
THURSDAY 8TH MAY, REGULAR $2.20 TO ENTER 2000 CHIP START
SUNDAY 18TH MAY, KNOCKOUT $13.50 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
MONDAY 2ND JUNE, KNOCKOUT $6.75 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
SUNDAY 15TH JUNE, REGULAR $5.50 TO ENTER 2000 CHIP START
THURSDAY 26TH JUNE, REGULAR $2.20 TO ENTER 2000 CHIP START
SUNDAY 6TH JULY, BIG MID-SEASON REGULAR $22 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
MONDAY 21ST JULY, KNOCKOUT $6.75 TO ENTER 3000 CHIP START
SUNDAY 3RD AUGUST, KNOCKOUT $4.05 TO ENTER 2000 CHIP START
TO BE CONTINUED....

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments