Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER SCHEDULE FOR 2014, ALL POTENTIAL PLAYERS PLEASE READ AND BOOKMARK****

Comments

• Options
    dan and leroy both accepted
  • Options
    registered
  • Options
    Looks good, I will log on now and make my contribution. Not played before but seems a good time to start with the new schedule.
  • Options
    alicwkd said:

Looks good, I will log on now and make my contribution. Not played before but seems a good time to start with the new schedule.

You'll need to apply to home games club ASAP we start at 8.15
  • Options

alicwkd said:

Already done :)
  • Options
    alicwkd said:

alicwkd said:

Already done :)
    I assume you are the one I just accepted! 4 new members joined tonight, great, the more the merrier.
  • Options
    good work Sadie.
  • Options
    Rare occasion for me to have more than 10 dollars in the account so i'm in!
  • Options
    I'm in
  • Options
    reasonable turn out :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    need to cash this one, gotta pay for my trip to Sheffield ;)
  • Options
    where is @DannyCAFC and @Numbers lately?

@threadkiller would be good to see you too

16 so far going great
  • Options
    mailed Exis, haven't heard from him.
  • Options
    joneseymum you are being folded out havng problems?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Results 1st place @Prepremcafcfan‌$80, 2nd place @eaststandmike‌$48, 3rd place @Blinkant‌ $32

Congratulations them 3 (epic heads up, thought it would never end!!!)

16 runners in total and good to see some new players and returning players, great turnout considering some regs missing. well played everyone, running time 3 hours 27 mins

Next game has already been set up 13th March. reminder to those that havent paid their $1 donation please do so, it is unfair on those that have paid it otherwise (it is less than 70p) thanks in advance, those that paid tonight the tropy thread has been updated accordingly thank you.
  • Options
    Well played all, epic heads up, I am off to bed.
  • Options
    great game all
  • Options
    Result:
  • Options
    current standings:
  • Options
    Final hand:

7-2 wins against pocket 6's

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done winner
  • Options
    It was a loooooong night lol

@Prepremcafcfan‌ well done on your win, please can you follow the instructions on the poker trophy thread and contribute your $1 minimum donation to trophy fund. Thank you and once again congratulations
  • Options
    Well done Prep, nice debut win sir?

Really enjoyed that! great turnout, shame about my Q8 v A10 on Q10x board , but thats the beauty of the game love it. Hopefully same again next week
  • Options
    The next 2 are lower ones and set up already as I said I'll keep 2 set up at once.
  • Options
    Note to all the poker players off to Bramall Lane this weekend,

We

Are

Charlton.

• Options
    I know most are not in the mood but we have a game tomorrow night... Do thread for it later.
  • Options
    Now the football fixtures are out I will be putting together the schedule for the 2nd half of the season. Any midweek games will be turbo I think from now on.

However, if anyone has any requests/suggestions now is the time to put them forward.
  • Options

However, if anyone has any requests/suggestions now is the time to put them forward.

I'd like to be able to beat Neil/Sunbury heads up please :)