Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year

A bit early possibly,but any thoughts on who will get player of the year? For the last few years Chris Solly has made it his own accolade but as we have not had him for a lot of the season,who then? Possible contenders,Johnny Jackson,Michael Morrison,unless someone comes up on the outside,I cannot think of anyone.

Comments

• Options
    Got a feeling by the end of the season it will be Poyet, the lad is class.
  • Options
    CL player of the year is decided by the scores on the player marks thread so right now the leader is Richard Wood closely followed by Cousins and Wiggins

https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/20/41eef19c204714558f4375375053dd.pdf

Poyet will walk it if he carries on the way he has started and plays the required 15 games
  • Options
    Thurman
    Just u wait and see he will keep us up
  • Options

Thurman
    Just u wait and see he will keep us up

Fine, Sordell.
  • Options
    Jackson has been poor this year, even looked leggy again Saturday but WHAT a goal when it mattered. At this stage my vote goes to Lawrie Wilson
  • Options
    For me it is Cousins, played very well and added the only bright spot earlier in the season.
  • Options
    Wilson
  • Options
    Wilson - RB TO RM TO RB TO RM never in a settled postion. Top player
  • Options
    Another Wilson vote at the moment but Cousins and Poyet I think will be up there by the time we actually get to vote!
  • Options
    Wilson I think it will be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cousins, Wilson or Poyet.
  • Options
    Morrison or Wilson in strictly alphabetical order for me at the moment. Cousins or Poyet for young player.
  • Options

Cousins, Wilson or Poyet.

Seconded.

• Options
    Would love to see Lawrie get it.
  • Options
    Cousins or Wilson for me so far.
  • Options

Wilson - RB TO RM TO RB TO RM never in a settled postion. Top player

Lawrie Wilson for me... Because of this... He's the one player this season who has played all over the place

Jordan Cousins will get Young Player of the Year over Diego because he broke into the Squad so soon and hasnt lost his place
  • Options
    Wilson for me at this stage.
  • Options
    Very much there for the taking at the moment.
  • Options
    I'm with Tom Hanks: Wilson.
  • Options
    Cousins for me so far

Maybe Yann lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wilson at this stage, Poyet to make a late surge.
  • Options
    "Player of the Year who has covered the most ground" award:

Simon Chuuuuurch!

• Options
    I just cannot believe how Poyet has not been in the side all season. No criticism of Jordan Cousins who has obviously been important for us this season and excellent in spells, but Poyet from the first moment he came into the side has just looked a cut above and exactly what we have been missing. If we stay up, I suspect he will have played a big part in it and that may well be enough to get him a late POY award Andy Petterson style.
  • Options
    I personally will be voting for Wilson, largely for how much he is under rated by so many on here.
  • Options
    Wilson for me at the moment. Been the most consistant player this season and had a number of outstanding games. For Poyet to nick it off him Diego would have to play well every game and Lawrie implode. Also would be gratifying for a player written off by many far too early to win it.
  • Options
    Cousins but could be a late push for Poyet, especially if we stay up.
  • Options

Cousins but could be a late push for Poyet, especially if we stay up.

Another who could make a late push is AA. I've been really impressed with what I've seen of him so far.
  • Options
    Wilson ... but depends on how Poyet performs for the rest of the season
  • Options
    Think its set up for one of the late starters or new players to get it as nobody who has been in the squad all year as really done enough for me our best players in the first half of the season Stephens, Alnwick and Kermo were sold Got a feeling AA will turn out to be a top notch player and a long run in the team might see him sneak POTY
  • Options
    My prediction:

1. Wilson
    2. Cousins
    3. Poyet