Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Owls cup tie match thread 24/2/14

Comments

• Options

and Church really needs to stop shooting, its never going to go in from outside the box more than 1 yard away with his foot.

There you go
  • Options
    powelly will sort them out and llera will rugby tackle church when he does him for pace again....
  • Options
    attack Llera
  • Options
    Llerra is putting in an excellent shift for us, nice assist for Harriot's goal & creating more than his fair share of chances for the team....
  • Options

that'll do nicely for now but what happened to our game that last 5-10 minutes?!

We seemed to lose it after the game stopped for that guys hand.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

All quite average longball football so far but ours is apparently more effective. However that was a great goal from Harriott

Harsh. We've played good football and the longer balls have generally been of good enough quality for Church to get on the end of and cause problems.
  • Options
    135 mins from wembley....
  • Options
    Oakster said:

dizzee said:

Church is awful

sorry Dizzee but he is putting in an absolute monster shift tonight, causing Llera all sorts of problems
    He has been terrible. Anyone can make Llera chase shadows... A strikers purpose is to finish and Church hasn't got that ability in his locker.

If he finds it in his locker at HT he should definitely use it for the 2nd half and I'll eat my words (or a blueberry muffin).....
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

135 mins from wembley....

On the m1
  • Options
    I tell ya, the cups got our name on it.

1947 winners
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Controlled the first 30 mins but then dropped off, some sloppy stuff from Wilson and Poyet on the right - need to tighten up.

Key is to get AA on the ball and give him options, he looks like he can open them up every time.
  • Options
    Just hope we don't just sit back and wait for them to score like at Wigan. If we go at them we can easily score again with that clown Llera at the back
  • Options
    Anyone else a lil nervous here...
  • Options
    Great first 20-25 minutes. Not just the goal but playing very well. Not surprising that the Wendies came back into it, they were bound to at some stage. All the lads playing well. Same again 2nd half will do me very nicely.
  • Options
    45 minutes, hold onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

No sitting back or I complain online ;-)
  • Options
    always nervous especially when we are winning
  • Options
    Nervous as fook
  • Options
    Come on Charlton!!!

Just 45 mins.
  • Options
    Aaaaaaand we're sat back in our box.
  • Options
    One way traffic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just took this screenshot at HT of mick jagger in with the Wendies. Let himself go a bit.............
  • Options

Anyone else a lil nervous here...

Reading updates on an iPad as I sit on a bus in Lewisham. I am nervous, but not about the game!
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

All quite average longball football so far but ours is apparently more effective. However that was a great goal from Harriott

Harsh. We've played good football and the longer balls have generally been of good enough quality for Church to get on the end of and cause problems.
    You mean beat him for pace then dive and hold his hands in the air? We had Waggy for that kind of play but he was good at assists and better than Church at finishing, we chose to get rid of him...
  • Options
    attack is the best form of defence !!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    role reversal.... bad start for charlton
  • Options
    charlton come on attack we play better that way!!! come on you reds!!!
  • Options
    think it will be 45 mins back to the wall and play on the break
  • Options
    facking hoofball again
  • Options
    Good Effort from JJ there, just wide.
  • Options
    Waggy doing great at Bristol !
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!