Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Owlstalk - They Just Love Us Don't they?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options

Uboat said:

This all just confirms that football fans/people are basically the same wherever they're from. Sorry if that sounds too much like a Michael Jackson song.
    I doubt a neutral would be able to say there was much difference between here and Owlstalk. We're not exactly gracious in defeat ( and I certainly include myself in that).

I think your right Uboat , i hope we don't get all billy big boots , because we're playing a league 1 team in the next round , and if they do beat us give them the respect that they deserve.

Too right! We play them...a game of 90 minutes... Focus, drive and quality - the reward comes later. We have both earned the right to compete for a place at...

• Options
    I personally like this comment:

"Hold on a Charlton fan on a Sheffield Wednesday forum, is there any Wednesday fans invading your forums? (probably not)

Just like when we were both in League One you crappy little fans on here.

Obsessed."

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/209340-just-take-a-massive-look-at-your-deluded-selves/
  • Options

Take it with a pinch of salt guys, had we won at your gaff and Stuart Gray swung on the crossbar then I'm sure there would've been similar threads on here, what hasn't been mentioned is Powell has had a lot of nice words about him (even in defeat which is hard) yet you're just picking out the bad apples.

The OP fanclub would probably already be chipping in for a bronze statue to place outside the valley of said event.

• Options
    Uboat said:

This all just confirms that football fans/people are basically the same wherever they're from. Sorry if that sounds too much like a Michael Jackson song.
    I doubt a neutral would be able to say there was much difference between here and Owlstalk. We're not exactly gracious in defeat ( and I certainly include myself in that).

I agree with most teams, the MASSIVES just seem to have so many more bellends than any other club.
  • Options
    I have to say having a drum massively increases the morale of our support in my opinion.