Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Hotels

Comments

• Jury booked!
  • How many cabs should we ask the Jury's to book to get us to the game on time...
  • edited February 2014
    From experience of running conferences in Sheffield, the best value is the Jury's, then the Holiday Inn Express, and the Sheffield Metropolitan, which is a former Park inn. If you can get into the Premier Inn at St Marys Gate, then that's opposite Bramall Lane, if not the Angel Street one is bang in the middle of the city near the main shopping area.
  • Does anybody know how far it is from the station to the Jurys' Inn? And then how far to the ground in the morning?

Looking for walking time!
  • The station to the ground is about 15 minutes.
  • Does anybody know how far it is from the station to the Jurys' Inn? And then how far to the ground in the morning?

10 mins each

10 mins each
    cheers!
  • another 2 booked for jurys inn.
  • Have booked into hotel in Derby opposite the station. Fair price not a long train trip into Sheffield - have done it before. Derby (A) have booked into PP Travelodge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jury's inn lager is Becks or Stella at over £4 a pint. Copthorne is a good hotel. It's part of the ground! Personally I'll be staying at hotel 'Mother-in- law' with cooked breakfast thrown in. All for free. Old Monk or Walkabout best for tv football on sat afternoon / evening. Hopefully travelling back on cloud 9
  • booked into Notts central Travelodge for Tuesday 25th .. £30 non-refundable advance booking
  • Booked in at the premier inn at Angel street.
  • I've booked in to the Copthorne next to the ground with my 8 year old son

Don't you just hate a smart arse :0)
  • My legs are playing up (lazy git ahem)
  • Going to blat it up Sunday morning in the Skoda from sunny Dartford. Anyone know if any greasy spoons for brekky are near the ground?
  • All booked for jurys
  • edited February 2014
    Pelham123 said:

Going to blat it up Sunday morning in the Skoda from sunny Dartford. Anyone know if any greasy spoons for brekky are near the ground?

Yes. CafeEuro its on John Street its tucked away opposite the ground. Its open 10am-4pm on Sunday.. They do a mean fry up.....

• edited February 2014
    t' Holiday Inn, Sheffield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Travel Lodge Sheffield

• Premier inn for two people is £35 each. Looks like everyone going to jury's inn instead!
  • Found a friend who is willing to drive so. Staying in Doncaster travelodge on the Saturday and driving into Sheffield in the morning. Be in Sheffield in time for the pubs to open.
  • Booked a lovely little pub just on the edge of the moors - less than 5 miles from Bramall Lane.

Keeping away from the riff raff @ Jury's on saturday night.

Just checked the Copthorne and its 149 pounds a night !!
  • Addickted said:

Booked a lovely little pub just on the edge of the moors - less than 5 miles from Bramall Lane.

Keeping away from the riff raff @ Jury's on saturday night.

Are you a west stand season ticket holder?

• Got a room for three at Jury's for £81.

We stayed at the Premier Inn, Angel St on Monday, which was very good. Two guests per room is, however, the maximum and the price for two rooms has gone up from £80 last Monday to £150 for Saturday.
  • edited February 2014

I've booked in to the Copthorne next to the ground with my 8 year old son

Just checked the Copthorne and its 149 pounds a night !!
    £89 i booked it the morning after we beat sheff wed cos whatever the kick off late Sat or early Sunday I was gonna stay the Saturday night, although brekkie not included !