Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Charlton | Sat 1st March 2014 | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    1-1. Poyet off the mark.
  • Options
    Sneak a 1-1 and keep the mini-run going..............match thread from 2 pm. COYR's
  • Options
    4-1 leicester and the saturday night charlton life meltdown will resume ;)
  • Options
    1-1, Reza getting the goal would do me!
  • Options
    I'd be over the moon with a point right now, so I'm going for a hard fought but squeaky bum time 0-0
  • Options
    Let's not get carried away. Leicester away is very difficult. Hard to see past a home win for me. 2 - 0
  • Options
    3-0 to the home team. Even a point would be a miracle against the runaway leaders of the Championship.
  • Options
    Monday night may have hurt a few players - Wood may not recover form his knock, and Wilson also got a blow on the foot which may cause him a problem. Church was also limping at the end. Wiggins will be back, which is good, but after the exertions of two games in 48 hours, we might see a few players "rested" this weekend to protect them for the Bramall Lane tie.
    Hamer, Nego, Morrisson, Dervite, Wiggins, Green, Cousins, Poyet, Jackson, Adjarevic, Sordell.
    Subs - Thuram-Ulien, Lennon, Evina, Hughes, Harriott, Reza, Parzyszek
    Can't see anything other than a loss, sadly, so let's keep our powder dry until next week.
  • Options
    Making a last minute decision to go to this. For anyone that's driven before, is it possible to get back to Sheffield for 7:30pm? Google Maps says it takes approximately 1hr 30mins to drive, but I'm just worried about how long it takes to get out of Leicester after the game. Sorry if this is for a separate thread, couldn't find one.
  • Options
    I agree with the team on the original comment except AA to play left instead of Harriot with Tudgay behind Church. I am hoping for a draw, perhaps 1-1, but fear the worst, which is a shame after the last week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Being runaway leaders brings it's own pressures. The re-born Addicks are a stubborn bunch, and I am going to go with 1-1.
  • Options
    Would terrify me if we had the likes of Nego and Green playing...
    See a defeat coming - hopefully not a hammering...
  • Options
    Any 1 got a link from a far flung country for this 1 ? I'm going for a 1-1 scrappy draw by the way
  • Options
    Will be out with the kids so can't even follow the match thread on this. Be good to see if the Addicks really are Leicester's bogey team or whether it was just Yann. Think it'll be a lot tighter than the form guide or league positions suggest, and will be grateful for any points at all against a team running away with the Championship.
  • Options
    The only way we will get anything from this is if we can keep a clean sheet. We need to play in the same way as we did against QPR, with two defensive midfielders, Cousins and Poyet, in front of the defence. In front of them should be Green, AA and Jackson with Church on his own up front. Harriott and Gucci can come on as subs if we need to run at them late on.
  • Options
    Here speaks a wise(ish) man: Leicester City 1 v CAFC 2

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/270214-pearsons-charlton-warning-1386412.aspx
  • Options
    One eye on the cup.
    3-0 The Fosse.
  • Options
    Surprised no one is picking Tudgay. I would have thought he would be bound to start as the freshest player of the lot.

we bore the pants off everyone at the ground but who cares. 0 - 0 it is.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I agree with the team on the original comment except AA to play left instead of Harriot with Tudgay behind Church. I am hoping for a draw, perhaps 1-1, but fear the worst, which is a shame after the last week.

I have mentioned him Henry
  • Options
    Remember years ago when the Championship was the Nationwide,
    we were on a great run (runaway leaders). Then Swindon (in relegation trouble) came and
    beat us 1-0. We have a good record at Leicester. Long may it continue!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Let's not get carried away. Leicester away is very difficult. Hard to see past a home win for me. 2 - 0

Agreed and a reality check that sees us focus for rest of the season

• Options
    Like @StubleyAddick's team, think that's probably our strongest side at the moment. Also gives the option of Harriott switching the right and Jackson on the left, as we did for a bit v Sheff Wed.

We've beaten them three times in the past year and a half but don't have Yann this time. I'd take a point.
  • Options
    Even with our little burst of form, I can't see us getting anything out of this.

Hopefully we don't let our heads drop from it, they are top after all and miles clear.
  • Options
    Unchanged team to get a battling point. 1-1.
  • Options
    This is a real bonus ball game. We've nothing to lose. I also expect us to play with a five man midfield and to get in their faces. We'll need to ride our luck, but we just might get something. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Away pubs?
  • Options
    Hamer, Wilson, Wiggins, Morro, Dervite, Poyet, Cousins, Rezza, Harriet, AA, Tudgay. Jackson and Church rested. Rezza and Harriot on wings, Tudgay one up.

4-0 Charlton. Morro with all 4, header, right foot, left foot, bicycle kick.
  • Options
    My out my whole William hill account on a Leicester win.

How much will I get back from £1?
  • Options
    I'm gonna put £20 on a charlton win. Should get 7/1