Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leicester v Charlton | Sat 1st March 2014 | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    Going to this one, they are 13 unbeaten so they have to lose at some point why not us.

Astrid to score
  • Options
    1-1 draw and we will still have people moaning we didn't smash 'em out of sight.
  • Options
    2-0 defeat.
  • Options
    Leicester have a very strong squad and are playing really well at the moment. Fear we are coming back down to earth with a bang.
  • Options
    1-0 Morrison 290/1 on SkyBet.
  • Options
    Given leicesters current form I can see us losing this one even though we have had a little bit of form ourselves but no doubt the Powell out
    Brigade will be back out in force on here!
    The mugs!
    Coyr
  • Options
    A good performance is all I'd hope for. Powell know his squad but I'd be much happier with Hughes in at cm if he has the fitness. Both Poyet's and Cousin's energy and running can be used, without worrying about them being out of position a few times every half. Look to use Reza's directness and pace in the second half.
  • Options
    Nothing to fear except fear itself

Now what did Oohaah predict?

;o)
  • Options
    I agree with the starting line up. 0-0 hopefully!
  • Options
    a battling 1-1 draw ,we take an early lead from a deflection off of church s backside ,pegged back just after half time by a Nugent stunner and Thuram (in for Hamer who tripped over his beard in the warm up) defies the home team with a series of heroic saves

koncheskys mum banned from Cl after inappropriate postings
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to go with a 1-1 draw
  • Options
    2-1 win. Just like usual.
  • Options
    They'll get 1 or 2; we will get 0 or 1
    COYR
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I think we will approach this as a bonus game and you often do well in bonus games as the pressure of expectation is off you. If we defend as well as we can and Leicester are not at the top of their game - we could surprise a few. Need not to go behind early.
  • Options
    Happy with anything but a defeat sadly. Despite our last two performances i can see a comfortable leicester win...
  • Options
    Is Wiggins available?

if so we might just get lucky and nick a point which I'd gratefully accept right now!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Is Wiggins available?

if so we might just get lucky and nick a point which I'd gratefully accept right now!

Yes & Cort should start training again next week, but no mention of Solly, according to a CAFC text received today.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Is Wiggins available?

Yes & Cort should start training again next week, but no mention of Solly, according to a CAFC text received today.
    Powell was asked in his press conference if there was any news on when Solly would be back.

He laughed and said no. So cannot imagine we will be seeing him anytime soon.

• Options
    Very tough match as Leicester are head and shoulders above all the rest and will be back in the Premiership next season. We'll go down fighting and I can see us losing 3-2 but without it really being a close game. Just hope there is not a 4 point gap again at 5pm.
  • Options
    Lets pray for another good performance and hopefully get something
    From the game?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we get an early goal, hang on admirably till about 80th, 1-1
  • Options
    We own Leicester. 2-0 Charlton.
  • Options
    We are a bit of a bogey side for Leicester. With us winning 2-1 in the last three meetings Kermorgant scoring in all three of them I'm saying 1-1. Thats only if we start positive and give as much energy as we did against Wednesday.
  • Options
    This is definitely a bonus game, Leicester away is the hardest championship game this season.

I reckon we will produce a batting performance but concede in the middle of the second half, 1-0.

Wont lose momentum and onto the next 3 massive games, which can turn this season into a miracle or a disaster.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread but. Last night I was visited by the ghost of someone called Yann, he covered me with the duvet which had slipped off sometime during the night, kissed me gently on the forehead and said (the rest to be read in a French accent) " do not worry cheri, I will guide monsieur Churchy an 'e will score wid 'es derriere and my one love will win"
    Before I could shout several times " who are ya!.? He had waved adieu and left with a tear in his eye.

• Options
    Logically a nailed on home win BUT this is the coupon busting Championship so fingers crossed. Be interesting to see if Wiggy or Morgan line up at LB?
  • Options
    We've got the spell on the foxes, 2-1 win. COYR's
  • Options
    Draw for us as well, although could be anything, paying on the day so another three going from Northants.
  • Options
    Hamer obviously keeps his place in the team. 8.77 in the player marks at Sheff Wed produced by LL says it all. I'm far more confident with him in goal.

Pearson usually goes 4-4-2 and in the impressive win over Derby, Drinkwarter and James in Cent Mid were the key players, outplaying Derby's 3-man CM, which no-one else has been able to do apart from Chelsea. I hope Cousins and Poyet continue in Cent Mid. They are good enough to compete with Leicester in the middle of the park. Let's hope so.

On the train to Leicester, a fair few Charlton on board, but not as many as I thought might be going, unless they are all on coaches, like next week. COYR.
  • Options
    the reason hamer is playing good is because he is desperate to keep playing and get a contract. having another keeper there to challenge him will bring out the best. nick pope is ready.