Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would you do if one of your children told you they were gay/lesbian?

2»

Comments

• Options

PS: Don't get me on what the bible says!

It says almost nothing on the subject, but sadly that doesn't stop bigoted people from using it to justify their views.
  • Options

Gay---fine -----Palace----fine

vote Labour they can feck off for ever.

This. Except with the other lot.

• Options
    Uboat said:

PS: Don't get me on what the bible says!

It says almost nothing on the subject, but sadly that doesn't stop bigoted people from using it to justify their views.
    Does influence some bizarre views on matters though, eh? In my opinion!! At least we have the tangible realism of Richard Dawkins!

• Options

Gay---fine -----Palace----fine

vote Labour they can feck off for ever.

I'll get my coat.

• Options

My mum is gay, and so is my sister; would be strange of me to make a big deal of it if my daughter turns out to be.

As for the article, the question was clearly not written by a serious person. I assume it was written by/for the columnist, just so they could say their piece. Read the question, no one would ever say those things.

As this appears to be an American column, I can quite believe the question was meant in all seriousness. Did you see some of the Republicans' homophobic comments during the last election?

• Options
    Our daughter did. It's not a problem whatsoever nor should it be.
  • Options

Our daughter did. It's not a problem whatsoever nor should it be.

Agree completely. It's heartening to see the attitude of my fellow Addicks as shown in their posts on this thread.
  • Options
    It is what it is right. Why would you not support them and love them just the same. There's nothing else to say really.
  • Options
    I have them put down.
  • Options

I have them put down.

Now THAT is an odd post. Either there's some proper whoooooosh stuff going on that I don't understand (quite possible - I appear to be confused quite easily nowadays), or that is an odd attempt at irony.

Unless it's genuine, of course, which, if so would make it something entirely different to 'odd'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have them put down.

I really hope this is a risky joke and not serious.
  • Options
    Hmm I'd like to think I would be all "right-on" and supportive, but in reality I think I would experience some disappointment because, even in today's world, it's a harder life than being straight.

Now, if they started voting Conservative or UKIP, that would be the limit. ;-)
  • Options

I have them put down.

Do the PDSA offer this service?