Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All a bit too much for this arsenal fan...

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Can you imagine shelling out a grand on a season ticket and then finding out you're sitting next to Angry Claude.
  • Options
    If Carlsberg made rants...
  • Options
    is that headphones norms arsenal supporting relative butting in at 2.10
  • Options
    That can't be a club production - surely just some random fan's idea ?
  • Options
    You'd think they were six points adrift of safety.

Utter bunch of mugs follow that club.
  • Options

Can you imagine shelling out a grand on a season ticket and then finding out you're sitting next to Angry Claude.

I couldn't even imagine shelling at a grand for a season ticket full stop. And if I did, I'd demand a seat in the directors box at the very least.
  • Options
    They want try 30 odd years at my club. They would be suicidal after 3 games.
  • Options

They want try 30 odd years at my club. They would be suicidal after 3 games.

The sad thing is, probably at least 90% of them are purely glory hunters, as Arsenal (unlike Chelsea, Spurs, Utd, City etc) have never been a second tier club within any of their lives, so they know no different.

As much as they hate all the big club rivals, If arsenal were to disappear overnight, the only clubs picking up any supporters would be those said mentioned big boys, as the thought of anything outside of the top 6 prem is unimaginable to them............
  • Options
    The chump with the headphones says Theo passed the ball for Sanchez!!! Not only are they deluded they don't even know who is on the pitch at the time.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Almost as bad as Spurs fans booing their lot throughout games after a few bad results. Morons.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:

boggzy said:

Almost as bad as Spurs fans booing their lot throughout games after a few bad results. Morons.
    It's not as if Arsenal fans haven't booed their own players this season!
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Haha this is great to see. Arsenal fans are the biggest bunch of Toby Jugs in England. "You don't know what it's like to be an Arsenal fan"... f**k off!

Enjoying their demise even more than United's, and I never thought I'd say that.

Sick of the absolute myth that their style of play is unrivalled as well. If it was that good they wouldn't lose to garbage outfits five or six times a season.

The day they miss out on the Champions League will be a great one. No point them being in it anyway, they add absolutely nothing.

On a side note, I'd really hate for people to get the wrong idea. So for clarity: I'm not really a fan of Arsenal or their supporters.

I need to be able to 'Like' *and* 'LOL' this one!!

• Options

Talal said:

boggzy said:

It's not as if Arsenal fans haven't booed their own players this season!
    I'm sure they have. Spurs fans top them by default though.
  • Options
    What a total knobhead plastic gooner
  • Options
    IAgree said:

What a total knobhead plastic gooner

Well, I'd call him a lot of things, but hardly plastic travelling to an away game, unlike 99% of the "Supporters" who think a subscription to sky sports is sufficient................
  • Options
    Poor old Claude!
  • Options

Claude and Walking Club Shop Man are back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5wE-Ybr14A

That's a horror show - telling that both of them seemed to think Arsenal had a divine right to be beating Stoke, they really don't.

"What you disgracing yourself for?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Claude and Walking Club Shop Man are back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5wE-Ybr14A

That's a horror show - telling that both of them seemed to think Arsenal had a divine right to be beating Stoke, they really don't.

"What you disgracing yourself for?"
    Spurs fans are very much the same. Must be a north london thing.

• Options
    as Santa would say "ho ho ho"
  • Options
    Claude is superb value
  • Options
    Hilarious. Hope to see further episodes from dumb and dumber.
  • Options
    Poor old Claude , i just hope he doesn't wear a pacemaker.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Even Walking Club Shop mans glasses are Arsenal coloured.
  • Options
    You just know the Arsenal board are watching these and just loving it. Look at this lot ranting away after they've filled our pockets purchasing all that tat they are wearing and the tickets they have bought and will continue to buy.