Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All a bit too much for this arsenal fan...

Comments

• Options
    'The milk has gone stale' gotta love Claudes passion for Arsenal.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options

Grown men.
  • Options
    Jesus, like a presidential address.

• Options
    The bloke with the mike is not exactly Dimbleby is he. Two people shouting the same thing over and over again is not great tv.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

The bloke with the mike is not exactly Dimbleby is he. Two people shouting the same thing over and over again is not great tv.

It's funny tv.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Claude is nailed on to get a gig with Talksport.
  • Options

Claude is nailed on to get a gig with Talksport.

'The man who tells it like it is.'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Spurs fans are very much the same. Must be a north london thing.

Oi, dont tar us all with the same brush. Think you'll find we've all pretty much accepted we are sh*t now and watching the worst football we've seen in years. Seriously, from what I saw of the game on Saturday, when you're played off the park by Crystal Palace at home, you know you've got problems.

But hey, I'll accept sh*t and mid-table obscurity as long as the gaffer keeps picking the youngsters Kane, Mason and Bentaleb ahead of the likes of Adebayor.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Spurs fans are very much the same. Must be a north london thing.

Oi, dont tar us all with the same brush. Think you'll find we've all pretty much accepted we are sh*t now and watching the worst football we've seen in years. Seriously, from what I saw of the game on Saturday, when you're played off the park by Crystal Palace at home, you know you've got problems.

But hey, I'll accept sh*t and mid-table obscurity as long as the gaffer keeps picking the youngsters Kane, Mason and Bentaleb ahead of the likes of Adebayor.
    Would you have preferred to keep Sherwood? I personally thought he did an alright job last year, was just a bit gobby about his players. If he toned that down he could have been alright for you lot.
  • Options
    I'll be honest, I dont think it really matters who manages Spurs now. Levy needs to stick with one and back him. Has that happened in the last 5 seasons? I dont think so.

If you go back to the 09/10 season, the season we qualified for the CL, we've only spent £3.19m net over since then (excluding wages of course!) Not exactly extravagant in the transfer market over the last 11 transfer windows.

Our turnover and wages outlay is the 6th biggest in the PL, so finishing around 6th is par. Its a sure sign we've overachieved under Redknapp and AVB. Thats the way we're run. None of us like it but we have to accept we cant compete with the big guns. You have to cut your cloth accordingly.

Lloris will be gone at the end of the season and Vorm will replace him. Lloris is far too good for Spurs. Levy will pocket the money and put it in the new stadium savings account.

Despite the football being dire at the moment, I hope Levy sticks with Poch and gives him a chance and actually tries to get in some players that the manager wants rather than players that fit the 'buy them young with potential and a future sell on fee' model.

Whether Poch is the right man, who knows.

There was a brilliant (but lengthy) article I read last week on what has gone wrong at Spurs which is worth a read if you've got time. I pretty much think thats spot on.

As for Sherwood, hmm, I have to say I was glad to see the back of him tbh.

• Options
    Poor Claude, I hope he is having a rest in a darkened room now.

However, his ranting has really made my day; which makes Arsenal's form even more pleasing.
  • Options
    Three nil daaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhn! and stale milk; Priceless.
  • Options
    Wow...just, wow.

Dismissing Stoke like that makes the guy seem even more ridiculous. Haven't they learnt anything from the 8 seasons they have been up to the Brittania??

They aren't good enough to compete with the top 2. They will finish 4th this year and will celebrate it like they won the league.
  • Options
    That is quality Tango... I love the cup........
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Just seen on Twitter than Claude is currently in a bad place at the moment and some were worried a couple of days ago that he was going to take his own life after leaving a 'suicide message' online. I hope he sorts himself out, a proper character and one of many that make football great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed fans like Claude are what makes football special ,

Good luck God bless Claude I wish you well in your recovery
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Just seen on Twitter than Claude is currently in a bad place at the moment and some were worried a couple of days ago that he was going to take his own life after leaving a 'suicide message' online. I hope he sorts himself out, a proper character and one of many that make football great.

The worrying thing about Claude is that Arsenal seems to be his whole life. As much as I love Charlton it's a great distraction from the more important things, nothing more. Get well soon fella.

• Options
    Bless him! Reminds me of myself when I heard Parker was leaving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDiY40dDdc
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    just lost one of my oldest Friends to suicide after depression. The saddest aspect was he leaves behind a mountain of friends at Dartford Football Club, his office and his private life, all of whom are devastated. Depression is a terrible thing, and the worst is that some people drift into it and feel so alone when they are surrounded by people who would do anything to help.
    Stay strong Claude.
  • Options
    there's a video on twitter of Arsenal fans arguing with a Man U fan outside the Emirates on Sunday after the game, very funny.

the little bloke who is a walking club shop appears to get a clump at the end of it.
  • Options
    I heard Ty got a bad clump of some west ham bad boys on Sunday not sure how serous though??
  • Options
    People are sad if thats true. The blokes are clearly just passionate about their football team. Its a game ffs.
  • Options

I heard Ty got a bad clump of some west ham bad boys on Sunday not sure how serous though??

http://youtu.be/e07tOVBvh-A
  • Options
    Must have got clumped twice then I was told it was away from the stadium?? Ty can only be about 4ft brave GEEZERS!!