Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bob Crow Has Died

13»

Comments

• Options
    You've killed your own argument mate

The 5% of charlton life posters like myself who are Tory voters have maintained a dignified silence

The Thatcher thread was probably 50 pages

Rip Bob lets hope most people have more class than him when Maggie died
  • Options

Ah well, as this has turned into a righty baiting lefty thread, the difference between Thatcher and Crow was his occasional disruption of commuters lives, compared with her permanent destruction of communities, industries and people's whole lives.

Overwhelmingly this.

If my union leaders had as much fire and commitment for those they represent as Mr Crow had for his then I'd feel a whole lot more confident about my future job security and working conditions.
  • Options

Ah well, as this has turned into a righty baiting lefty thread, the difference between Thatcher and Crow was his occasional disruption of commuters lives, compared with her permanent destruction of communities, industries and people's whole lives.

Overwhelmingly this.

If my union leaders had as much fire and commitment for those they represent as Mr Crow had for his then I'd feel a whole lot more confident about my future job security and working conditions.
    Didn't do much for his health in the long / medium run
  • Options
    edited March 2014

You've killed your own argument mate

The 5% of charlton life posters like myself who are Tory voters have maintained a dignified silence

The Thatcher thread was probably 50 pages

Rip Bob lets hope most people have more class than him when Maggie died

You kept quiet on this thread, I kept quiet on the Thatcher thread Tim. I didn't read any of it after we were asked to show respect. Others obviously didn't show respect on that one - I can't do anything about them. Have you not read the previous comments on this thread? I have not expressed an argument, just a fact. I seem to remember previously that AFKA ( I think ) actually said that ( and I can't remember why ) a small majority of members are more right than left. I am prepared to be shot down in flames on that one.
  • Options
    Algarve the CL Admin collective would of considered Bob a raving right wing nut job ;0)

RIP again BTW
  • Options
    As a mark of respect to the late Bob Crow I walked home from work today, its what he would have wanted..............
  • Options

As a mark of respect to the late Bob Crow I walked home from work today, its what he would have wanted..............

Yet more class.
    You know what, why not just drop this thread.
  • Options
    Took the same stance as Algarveaddick ref the Thatcher thread out of respect for the admin and because if I want to get political then I go elsewhere on the web. The only time I commented was to advise another member to perhaps reel it in a bit as I thought their anti-Thatcher rant would be best posted elsewhere even though I agreed with every word. In my view it's CL right leaning members that come across as more hostile.

And no, that is NOT a reference to Goonerhater and his gallon of petrol! ;-)
  • Options
    Sorry, but other than his mother and his members, wont be greatly missed.
    One less on the planet.

Awaiting Robbo's classy response.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate I'm half time at The Valley having watched that load of old shite

I can't be arsed to get into political rows about dead people

RIP Bob and Lady Thatcher
  • Options
    One less what Pres?
  • Options
    80,000 members and plenty of ex members....I think (sorry know) he will be missed.
  • Options

One less what Pres?

Millwall fan?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

One less what Pres?

Millwall fan?
    Oh, that's alright then ;-) (joke)