Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Speed Awareness Course

124»

Comments

• Options

Sorry but if your husband thinks a speed awareness course is interesting then he's on a different planet to me!!

When you never go out anywhere apart from with kids and see the same 4 walls day in day out and speak to the same person day in day out, same routine (to the tee due to living with someone with autism) day in day out... Then you too would find it interesting, your life isn't exactly riveting though is it? You do support Wednesday, at least we can say supporting Charlton isn't boring that's why you prefer here over owls talk...;-)
    Didn't know about your fella luv, I was just putting my view across, I spent about a day at one of these places to save me getting three points but it bored me rigid.
  • Options
    Good god
  • Options

Sorry but if your husband thinks a speed awareness course is interesting then he's on a different planet to me!!

When you never go out anywhere apart from with kids and see the same 4 walls day in day out and speak to the same person day in day out, same routine (to the tee due to living with someone with autism) day in day out... Then you too would find it interesting, your life isn't exactly riveting though is it? You do support Wednesday, at least we can say supporting Charlton isn't boring that's why you prefer here over owls talk...;-)
    Didn't know about your fella luv, I was just putting my view across, I spent about a day at one of these places to save me getting three points but it bored me rigid.
    I meant that witty not as anything else you're probably right, he's a bit of a saddo and needs to get out more. But just wanted to let people that were going to do it what he thought, it sounds quite interesting actually.
  • Options

Just, how fast can you go on a whippet?