Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant (Ed. 17/3 - excellent new interview on Page 2)

Comments

• Options
    If he has a dodgy ankle then they won't risk him on our pitch.
  • Options

It normally takes Yann a couple of games to get up to speed following injury. Hopefully he's not ready yet for Tuesday.

Hopefully Morrow or Device give him a few taps on his favourite ankle.

• Options

I suggest 18 minutes applause, coupled with rousing choruses of "we all want a team of Kermorgants" after 18 minutes on Tuesday.

I suggest we give him 10 seconds applause as he takes his seat in the west stand and then we get on cheering on the boys.............
    Agreed. What's done is done, he is the past now. I will applaud his name when it's read out as he was a fantastic player and a hero on the pitch, but as soon as he sets foot on the turf and the whistle blows, he's an opposition player, nothing more.
  • Options
    Its still gonna annoy me watching him play against us when we are so utterly toothless.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

... but as soon as he sets foot on the turf ...

Well, that's going to be a problem then!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

thenewbie said:

Regarding his foot (ankle) or lack of turf? ;-)

Really can't see him playing, hence my comment "as he takes his seat in the west stand"
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

thenewbie said:

Touche. Paddy Powell is some sort of prescient genius it appears!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is he fit for the match or what?
  • Options
    We won't know until the team is announced tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure smug Eddie would want us to keep guessing either way...............
  • Options
    He has/had a heal injury not ankle.
  • Options
    Howe told the Daily Echo: “We firmly believe it is just a bruise so it is just a case of whether Yann could tolerate any pain in that area. We will, hopefully, step up his rehab in the next couple of days and see if he could be fit for Charlton.”
  • Options

You mean his ankle hasn't heeled ..... ?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

You mean his ankle hasn't heeled ..... ?

No, I believe his ankle has been ok for a while. But he missed the last couple of games with a heal injury.

I read it somewhere like a newspaper.
  • Options
    I think Yann needs a bit more rest.
  • Options

Howe told the Daily Echo: “We firmly believe it is just a bruise so it is just a case of whether Yann could tolerate any pain in that area. We will, hopefully, step up his rehab in the next couple of days and see if he could be fit for Charlton.”

dame it! no kermo no!!!!
  • Options
    I'm expecting to see lit candles and a shrine for cp and Kermo at the next home game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting interview.

I wonder what he plans on doing for work when he finishes with the Football industry.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Interesting interview.

I wonder what he plans on doing for work when he finishes with the Football industry.
    He has spent 10 years away from his home town so must of built up a considerable sum of money in that time. Clearly says he's not interested in taking any football related work after he retires so very good question.
  • Options
    Don't blame him from wanting to move away from the Football game, when you see how much hard work a man like CP puts in to crowd pleasing and into his work then gets sacked.. relentless job to be honest.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting the link to the interview and the positive feedback guys.

Now I need your advice. New thread or no new thread for it? Quite a conundrum I'm facing...
  • Options

Thanks for posting the link to the interview and the positive feedback guys.

Now I need your advice. New thread or no new thread for it? Quite a conundrum I'm facing...

Maybe ask admin or the original thread creator to change the thread title, I.e "new interview on page 2."
  • Options
    whats the betting that he deliberately scores an og, deep into injury time & then does a lap of honour !!
  • Options
    @ValleyTalkBlog‌

Great interview. Top work. Troubling that he sees things and says things, the way many fans have seen it. Usually the professionals put a different slant on things.

On the other hand, how reasonable was he in negotiation? We don't know for sure.
  • Options

Keep it here ir you will get all the
    "He has gone so forget it" crowd repeating themselves.

Good point!

• Options

@ValleyTalkBlog‌

Great interview. Top work. Troubling that he sees things and says things, the way many fans have seen it. Usually the professionals put a different slant on things.

On the other hand, how reasonable was he in negotiation? We don't know for sure.

Thanks mate, appreciate that.

You are right, we'll never know that for definite. But it is clear he really wanted to stay at The Valley, which is nice. There's plenty of players who couldn't care less.