Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ajardevic Wilson Scuffle

Comments

• Options
    strange because as mentioned above it wasn't during the game when you may be balling out a team mate for letting a player go etc. Looking at the highlight clip again Wilson was one of the first to jump on Cousins after he had scored and wonder whether AA jumped on Wilson & hurt him - but can't see why that would lead to Wilson picking AA out at the final whistle.
  • Options
    I reckon they are room-mates and it's something to do with shampoo or one of them using all the hot water
  • Options

strange because as mentioned above it wasn't during the game when you may be balling out a team mate for letting a player go etc. Looking at the highlight clip again Wilson was one of the first to jump on Cousins after he had scored and wonder whether AA jumped on Wilson & hurt him - but can't see why that would lead to Wilson picking AA out at the final whistle.

Maybe he messed his hair up :-0
  • Options
    Never had this sort of thing when Eddie Youds was around....
  • Options
    Did not look good but hopefully it was smoothed over on the coach back, not a problem if they hate each other as ,long as they play for the team. Andy Cole and Teddy Sherrighma did not speak to each other for two years but still formed a strong partnership.
  • Options
    Handbags
  • Options
    Did not look good on the highlights. Easy this moving players around the network. Riga will need to earn his head coach corn and sort it out.
  • Options
    I remember Lawrie Wilson getting frustrated with Marvin Sordell earlier this year (cant think of the match now) as twice he put in a good cross and twice Sordell refused to jump.

Possibly the same situation where Ajdarevic has gone wandering off once too often leaving Wilson exposed
  • Options
    I find it a bit strange that the two don't follow each other on Twitter. But they both seem active on Twitter and follow quite a few other team mates. Hopefully I'm not reading too much into it.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I find it a bit strange that the two don't follow each other on Twitter. But they both seem active on Twitter and follow quite a few other team mates. Hopefully I'm not reading too much into it.......

Good point.
  • Options
    Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Rothko said:

LOLZ

Round 2 : he took my wax and didnt give it back. #cafc pic.twitter.com/0F4TYXecVc

— Astrit (@42Astrit) March 26, 2014

Haha well done lads
  • Options
    I bet stuff like that happens at every club.

Emotions and adrenaline are high, only takes something or someone to say a few words and it gets your back up.

Bet once they were in the changing room it all calmed down and they enjoyed the 3 points.
  • Options

I bet stuff like that happens at every club.

Emotions and adrenaline are high, only takes something or someone to say a few words and it gets your back up.

Bet once they were in the changing room it all calmed down and they enjoyed the 3 points.

This. Anyone who has played football knows that there are arguments and clashes all the time but on the whole they are forgotten about later on.
  • Options
    Is it me though or is Jacko enjoy a nipple cripple from AA in that second pic?
  • Options
    When was that photo taken then ? It is daylight outside so not on the way home last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to Jacko on twitter they were "Hiltoned up last night"
  • Options
    PL54 said:

When was that photo taken then ? It is daylight outside so not on the way home last night.

Did they not travel back this morning?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Could be travelling to training from the Hotel... Would they travel back today what with being back up in Derby on Saturday?
  • Options
    Noticed during the Burnley game that when Burnley took the short corner that led to the third goal, Wilson was pointing to Ajardevic to mark the Burnley player who was coming to receive the short corner.
    Ajardevic ambled in,missed his man who nutmeged Wilson and scored off Jackson.
    At the end of the game (a few minutes later) when J.R. came onto the pitch, Ajardevic was pointing to the corner and explaining something to the manager.
    Could have been the start of some bad feeling between Wilson and Ajardevic.
    Listening to Ajardevic press conference - he comes across as someone who is full of self confidence and a little bit arrogant. Attributes that can be an asset or a liability to any team.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ffs forget it
  • Options
    Looks like Wilsons got the daily mail in front of him. Well done lad :)
  • Options
    Probably stayed up last night and coached home today... They clearly lol at this board!
  • Options

I remember Lawrie Wilson getting frustrated with Marvin Sordell earlier this year (cant think of the match now) as twice he put in a good cross and twice Sordell refused to jump.

Possibly the same situation where Ajdarevic has gone wandering off once too often leaving Wilson exposed

He also got extremely frustrated with Reza's lack of effort against Huddersfield too and had a word with Riga about it during the game. 100% always from Wilson and he expects the same form everyone. Not saying Astrit doesn't by the way.