Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ajardevic Wilson Scuffle

Comments

• Options
    They did stay last night.
  • Options
    They stayed up there last night and travelled home today I just heard
  • Options
    What way did they go?
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

What way did they go?

The coach driver wanted to come down the M1, but RD has been meddling in his job and told him he had to come down the A14 and A1 because there's a service station near Bedford that sells good Belgian Waffles and RD has told the club dietician that the players must start eating waffles pre and post match or he'll be fired.

....then he'll sell all the seats to a rival coach company.
  • Options
    Where was the ajdarevic press conference people have been talking about?
  • Options
    Obviously one of them ate the others half-time snickers bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Only on Charlton Life could someone pull a conspiracy theory out of that photo. Some people on here spend so much time reading between the lines I think they forget to read the actual lines first.

What was the conspiracy theory?
  • Options

According to Jacko on twitter they were "Hiltoned up last night"

What was Paris Hilton doing in Nottingham ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Only on Charlton Life could someone pull a conspiracy theory out of that photo. Some people on here spend so much time reading between the lines I think they forget to read the actual lines first.

That the photo AA tweeted by way of showing him and Wilson are still friends was actually taken on the way up to Nottingham because it was daylight and therefore pre-dates the argument they had at the final whistle.

• Options

PL54 said:

That the photo AA tweeted by way of showing him and Wilson are still friends was actually taken on the way up to Nottingham because it was daylight and therefore pre-dates the argument they had at the final whistle.

I thought that was Large Addick making a joke but better to believe it is evil Charlton Life with its conspiracy theories
  • Options

PL54 said:

That was a joke, surely?
  • Options
    I think the tweets are their way of making light of the handbags last night, and a way of suggesting there's no ill-feelings. Lawrie's also been tweeting those pics today, too.
  • Options
    Or taken at 1:40pm today on the way back from Nottingham after staying over.
  • Options

PL54 said:

I thought that was Large Addick making a joke but better to believe it is evil Charlton Life with its conspiracy theories

PL54 said - "when was that photo taken then? It is daylight outside so not on the way home last night."

Just a bit of gentle satire on the seemingly ever increasing levels of paranoia demonstrated by some posters (naming no names) about every piece of official and unofficial media that comes out of the club these days, which I'm well aware is what Large was doing too thanks, I'm not that stupid.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

didn't the Adjarevic Wilson Scuffle top the charts in the 70s?

It was the Adjarevic Wilson skiffle in the 50's (with a guest appearance from Lonnie Donegan)
  • Options

PL54 said:

PL54 said - "when was that photo taken then? It is daylight outside so not on the way home last night."

Just a bit of gentle satire on the seemingly ever increasing levels of paranoia demonstrated by some posters (naming no names) about every piece of official and unofficial media that comes out of the club these days, which I'm well aware is what Large was doing too thanks, I'm not that stupid.

Only it wasn't satire but neat the way you slipped in another dig at other posters ie their paranoia. Without naming names of course so that's ok : - (
  • Options
    Macronate said:

didn't the Adjarevic Wilson Scuffle top the charts in the 70s?

No mate, it was the early 80's.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

PL54 said:

Only it wasn't satire but neat the way you slipped in another dig at other posters ie their paranoia. Without naming names of course so that's ok : - (
    Worried I'm stealing your act Henry?
    I've never slipped in sly digs at other posters especially without naming them. If I disagree with someone then I say so and explain why.

You obviously can't see the difference hence yet another personal dig rather than debating the point. Much easier for you to make snide remarks than actually back up what you say with a reasoned argument because you were wrong. There was no conspiracy theory and what you said wasn't satire. Good attempt at deflection but you were still wrong

But you got a LOL off a prime example of someone who constantly makes sly digs ie PL54 so at least you are in good company.

bye bye
  • Options
    So the team stayed out last night (dirty hos)

They only have a day before needing to head up to Derby. Training must be mostly stretching at the minute.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Oh Henry, don't let yourself down.

You're too sensitive (LOL) or a total cock - one or the other for sure.

Quite possibly a little from column A and a little from column B
  • Options
    What I did see last night was Wilson shaking his head as if to say ffs Reza do something useful I cannot believe you are playing in front of me. Reza has a good link up with Astrid, a couple of hand slaps etc during the game, so a partisan linkup too from their Liege days.

Reza looked out of his depth last night, chasing shadows pointing instead of doing something, poor in possession and link up at times Eagles would be a super loan acquisition.