Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swedish Rat

Is Big_Rob on the case or did it eat Big_Rob?

Comments

• Wtf if that was in my house I would move
  • It's no suprise when the soppy sod leaves a big box of Shreddies open on the kitchen counter!!
  • Hate rats fucking hate them ain't a thing I fear most than a rat and that thing is like a rat dog
  • My grandad used to tell me stories of the rats he used to see when he worked at Stones. During the war they often used to work through the night when they used to come out and he said the size of some them was frightening.
  • edited March 2014
    I remember a few years ago, I was walking into gravesend town in broad daylight (down Cobham st for those familiar) and one as big as that casually strolled out of a basement and crossed the road right in front of me. Scared the bejesus out of me...............
  • When I was younger I did some labouring, hod carrying and such. One of the sites I worked on was the old match factory in docklands. Me and about five other blokes had the fun task of going into the old sub-basement to clear out a load of shite before they tore it all down. Some of the rats down there were absolutely fookin enormous - definitely bigger than that one above. Their tails were about half an inch thick, and they must have been almost 2 foot long. If anyone's ever read the Stephen King story 'Graveyard Shift', you'll know why that job shit me up as badly as it did...
  • Sponsored links:

• It's no suprise when the soppy sod leaves a big box of Shreddies open on the kitchen counter!!

But they're dishwasher tablets, so they should help him to clean up.
  • I think he's a beautiful specimen, damned shame that they didn't use humane traps. Drive him out to the woods in their Volvo, let him live out his days.

RIP big fella

Rob would've shot the bstd the rat was lucky

You could saddle that thing and hire it out

You need to eat meat pal and realise the error of your post 8)
  • Read about this yesterday. Apparently rat was running around with trap on it till it finally suffocated.
  • More chance of me buying a lifetime season ticket for Millwall than ever eating meat again nla.
  • I have a client that is a pest control company.

They used to a rat (much smaller than that) and cockroaches in their office. Said they worked very well as a sales technique "Yes, you could have these in your premises but we can get rid of them for you".

They also have something much more revolting; a signed Palace shirt on the wall.
  • I have a client that is a pest control company.

They also have something much more revolting; a signed Palace shirt on the wall.

With just one match or a lighter you could make that into a singed palace shirt on the wall. :-)

• Amazed no ones started an rip thread for the rat...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=353ah1Vkbyg

• What have they done to that poor rat?

That is animal cruelty!!

Rats have rights too, you know!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• What have they done to that poor rat?

That is animal cruelty!!

Rats have rights too, you know!!!

Bloody right they do!!!!! ALF is watching.......................
  • edited March 2014

I think he's a beautiful specimen, damned shame that they didn't use humane traps. Drive him out to the woods in their Volvo, let him live out his days.

RIP big fella

I read that as 'human' traps and thought you were proposing the rat should have caught the man!
  • I think he's a beautiful specimen, damned shame that they didn't use humane traps. Drive him out to the woods in their Volvo, let him live out his days.

RIP big fella

I read that as 'human' traps and thought you were proposing the rat should have caught the man!

There's a thought :-)

RIP big fella

I fail to understand how one's appreciation of the physique of the rat is affected by whether one is omnivore, ichthyophage, vegetarian or vegan. Am I missing something?
  • Someone call the society of rat lawyers

How can you tell the difference between the clients and lawyers?

RIP big fella

I fail to understand how one's appreciation of the physique of the rat is affected by whether one is omnivore, ichthyophage, vegetarian or vegan. Am I missing something?
    Bacon?
  • smiffyboy said:

Been on steroids I think

Creatine mate.