Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New England shirts

Comments

• Options
    Smart. Not 45.00 worth though!
  • Options
    Doubt that will come in an xxxl...
  • Options
    Is Wilshere asking for a fight?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Like the away shirt in it's simplicity but the home one..........

Know it's not a fashion competition but my favourite shirts are France, Cameroon and Ghana.
  • Options
    The white looks like thermal undies.
  • Options
    Not very flattering for the fat gits of this world. ( I'm including myself in that)
  • Options
    Dull dull dull

Interesting choice of players, Barkley, Ox and Sterling, is that a hint that Roy will pick all 3?
  • Options

Is Wilshere asking for a fight?

I think he's got a pack of Benson and Hedges tucked up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Absolute rip-off. Probably made for about £5.
  • Options
    JT said:

Good God

• Options
    £90!!! F*ck that.

What exactly is the difference between a 'match' shirt and a 'stadium' shirt though?

And don't say £30!
  • Options

Absolute rip-off. Probably made for about £5.

Unlike when you buy a car, or a computer, or a meal in a restaurant where you pay cost prices?

• Options

£90 is just a small price to pay for being a grown man in a replica shirt

Does it come with the shorts and socks? If not, I'm not paying.
  • Options

£90!!! F*ck that.

What exactly is the difference between a 'match' shirt and a 'stadium' shirt though?

And don't say £30!

They must be made different. Match shirts must of the material you wear during a game i.e. lightweight, absorbs sweat better etc. and stadium shirt must be comfortable in an armchair fan sort of way.

Just a guess.
  • Options
    the stadium shirt looks a bit less skin tight than the "match" shirt.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    as a lot of rugby clubs have done in recent years, sale an exact version the players wear, which is tighter fitting and made from different materials. They then sell a replica which is looser fitting, more comfy materials and cheaper made.

If you want to look at how it works really well is how Rapha sell Team Sky kit, they do a Pro range £140 for a jersey (as worn by Froome, Wiggins and Thomas) a slightly cheaper Replica version, £100 for a jersey, made of materials used in mid range Rapha clothes, and then Supporters, which is heavier, less made for riding and more casual wear

http://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/team-sky/category/team-sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The match shirt is indeed made off different material and has less stiching in (most match shirts from nine have 'thermal welding' seams) the badge may be a transfer and not sewn in too.
    The shirt is only worth what people are prepared to pay and while people will happily shell out £90 on the shirt then nike will still sell them.
  • Options
    What happened to the England shirt that made us look like the Germans... I thought that was the one we were wearing at the World Cup????
  • Options
    American sports have been doing this for years - game jersey vs replica jersey normally a couple of hundred dollars difference
  • Options
    I love the French away shirt
  • Options
    Think I'm one of the few people who finds 'simplicity' in football kits to be really, really boring.
  • Options
    Steven Gerrard looks like he has the stance of a super hero (as a captain should) Jack Wilshere wants to show off his £665 tattoo too much and looks like a little thug. That lad is over rated!
  • Options
    Nike can stick them, I'm gonna buy me an old skool classic shirt
  • Options

£90!!! F*ck that.

And don't say £30!

£30 mate

• Options

Like the away shirt in it's simplicity but the home one..........

Know it's not a fashion competition but my favourite shirts are France, Cameroon and Ghana.

Don't get this, the only difference is the colour (which has to be white) and the tiniest tweak to the collar shape?
  • Options
    Not bad