Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New England shirts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Beyond The Last Man ‏@BeyondTLM 2h
    £90 for the new England kit - soon it will be cheaper to buy a fringe international (say Andy Carroll), kill him & wear his skin to games.
  • Options
  • Options
    Making your own kit like a Pikey - Priceless
  • Options
    They've only just changed the kit!!!!! Seems like it anyway. Much prefer the home kit with dark blue shorts. Hopefully plain socks too.
  • Options

Steven Gerrard looks like he has the stance of a super hero (as a captain should) Jack Wilshere wants to show off his £665 tattoo too much and looks like a little thug. That lad is over rated!

Steven Gerrard looks like he has lost two rolls of lino.
  • Options
    Marks & Sparks underwear
  • Options
    Love Brazil's away kit
  • Options
    An absolute rip off.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    JT said:

How about a plain t-shirt from Asda for £2 and draw the Nike Swoooosh on then the England Shirt is only £3.

But wait! how about drawing the England badge on too, then the total cost is only £2.

But wait? How about drawing the swoooosh and the England badge straight onto our chests then it's completely free!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The last kit was bad and now all they've done is put the badge on a white Nike shirt. Although I like the simplicity of it, the price is far too much.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brazil heat and humidity plus a nice tight fitting polyester shirt made from 96% recycled plastic water bottles. (I kid you not.)
    That's got to be the ideal combination.

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Brazil heat and humidity plus a nice tight fitting polyester shirt made from 96% recycled plastic water bottles. (I kid you not.)
    That's got to be the ideal combination.

I'm sure you know more about sportswear and the correct confusions for it than Nike.

Ps The £60 is the fan shirt the £90 is the proper technical tee.
  • Options
    Do we think Rooney had just had a big dinner when they took this photo? WTF is that lump in his midriff? In combination with his pecs and what I assume is his shorts waistband, it looks like someone's drawn a smily face on his front
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Like the away shirt in it's simplicity but the home one..........

Know it's not a fashion competition but my favourite shirts are France, Cameroon and Ghana.

Don't get this, the only difference is the colour (which has to be white) and the tiniest tweak to the collar shape?
    I prefer simple, tribute-to-the-past type kits to be away shirts. Home shirts should be new, fresh and inventive. Why are we so intent on looking to years gone by and former glories when we should be aiming to create new stories and history for this generation of players?

Sounds melodramatic but that's just how it would be in my ideal world. :-)
  • Options
    Got to love the England players.

Wilshere I just pulling out a rolled up £20 note for a quick line.

Rooney is hiding his pies under his top, and his bill for both the brothel and hair transplant from earlier.

Hart is holding a bottle of head and shoulders.

Gerrard looks peed off he still hasn't won the prem.

Ox looks smug about not being sent off.

Sturridge looks as cocky as ever.

And we're now just all waiting for the media to whip out a nice controversial story about Barkley, once they get over the stories about him being better than Messi.

Roll on the summer!
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Rooney is hiding his pies under his top, and his bill for both the brothel and hair transplant from earlier.

And we're now just all waiting for the media to whip out a nice controversial story about Barkley, once they get over the stories about him being better than Messi.

Roll on the summer!

Gerrard is not in the photo.

• Options
    Senpai said:

dizzee said:

Roll on the summer!

Gerrard is not in the photo.

Apologies I was looking at the away kit photo. Gerrard is in the photo with the home shirt.

• Options
    Looks like the DM have used 'paint' instead of 'Photoshop'
  • Options

£90!!! F*ck that.

What exactly is the difference between a 'match' shirt and a 'stadium' shirt though?

And don't say £30!

£30
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is Wilshere doing the quenelle? BAN HIM!
  • Options
    Can't believe how many nibbles this has got.

Launch the shirt. Price it outrageously. Cue the outrage and suddenly everyone knows there's a new England shirt out.

Will be £20 in Sports Direct before the World Cup starts.
  • Options
    What is going on with Rooney's chest in that red shirt? The film Alien springs to mind. Rooney will be sizing up against Alan Brazil when he retires for sure.
  • Options

Launch the shirt. Price it outrageously. Cue the outrage and suddenly everyone knows there's a new England shirt out.

Maybe not, but it will sure as hell be once we've played our opening two games!
  • Options

Being advertised now at £47.99. ;)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Being advertised now at £47.99. ;)
    Only the replica shirt.....not the £90 match issue version

• Options
    you seem well informed cafc999 do you work in the industry ?