Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters 2014

Comments

• Options
    I've put a 'Nathan' on Ricky Fowler.
  • Options
    Did i imagine it but was there a youngster presented on the pitch before sheff utd game who's playing in the masters, Fitzpatrick?
  • Options
    Yes and he is 4over at the moment
  • Options
    Freddie! One of these days his back will hold out until Sunday...
  • Options
    Why is if always an unknown American?!
  • Options
    It isn't! Bill Haas won the FedEx cup a couple of years back. There aren't any unknown yanks near the top of the leaderboard. Last time a yank no-mark won it was Zach Johnson a few years back.
  • Options
    Oh well, unknown to me but I only follow majors and Ryder Cup...sorry.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's the problem. If you don't follow the tour, a lot of these blokes will be a mystery to you. Nice to see figjam struggling again.
  • Options
    Agreed on that, Leroy!
  • Options

I had a little nibble o. Bradley.just before he teed off at 40s

10 mins and a double bogie later he's out to 66s...

With Bradley at +9, there are rumours this morning that Paddy Power has been admitted to hospital due to excessive laughing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's all gone a bit peter tong
  • Options
    Furious with myself for choosing Rose over Bubba for my bet. Idiot!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Woodland on fire today birdied 6 of the first 9 holes to go -3
  • Options
    Make that -4 under after 10

Poulter has birdied 3 of the first 6
  • Options
    Woodland finished the round -3 for the day, Bubba has dropped a shot through 6
  • Options
    Tell you what, tomorrow could be a fantastic day of golf. Westwood, Miggy, Bjorn, Freddie all in with a cracking shout. Also got Kuchar and Spieth in the sweepstake at work, so could be a good day :)
  • Options
    Come on kooooooch
  • Options
    Can't wait for the final round, would absolutely love to see Westwood do it
  • Options
    From a financial point of view I would love to see young Spieth win as it would net me a tidy sum, but not sure he will quite last the pace. Kuchar would be my pick from here.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    just a shame both Rose & Poulter threw away some shots at the end. Both could have been around -2 or -3 and right in it. Westwood's putting will let him down as it always does. I'm going for Kooooooooooooch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lumped on Bubba. Still happy with my choice.
  • Options
    Think Kuchar will win it
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    I've got Miguel in the golf club sweep.
  • Options
    Can get 4/1 on Kuchar at the min NLA
  • Options
    Have each way bets on Kuchar at 18s and Spieth at 33s. Fingers crossed one or both have a great final round.
  • Options
    Have Watson and Kuchar running for me but the top 10 all have negatives about them so it should be an exciting final round
  • Options
    Took him on tues or weds mate at a nice price will chuck another score on
  • Options
    Something special about the last night of the Masters. No idea how this ones gonna go
  • Options
    Freddie. 2 under after 2, 2 off the lead. Would be absolutely fantastic if he won.