Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship Scheme 2013/14 - List of Prize Winners

Comments

• Curb_It said:

I hope you kept my internal envelope Afka!

Eeeuuuuurrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh

• Curb_It said:

I hope you kept my internal envelope Afka!

Erm....

• edited April 2014
    Thanks for organising this Curb_It.

A great success, as ever, though I would like to see us sponsoring a few of our new arrivals next season.

Our no. 1 keeper, for example, who, sadly, has a fear of traveling (perhaps we could sponsor his "away" shirt).

That young Polish lad we are rumoured to have paid £700K for but who has never actually kicked a ball in anger (probably due to the fact that, after almost 40 League games, the top scorer on our books has 4 goals - and he isn't even a forward) is another.

Oh and what about that Nego chappy who needs every help he can get in his attempt to beat Tamer Tuna's record under Parky for warming the bench without actually getting on?

As I say thanks Curb_It but perhaps I could ask that whoever organises this next year could be slightly more broad minded? Sponsoring the likes of Hamer, Poyet, Cousins et al is just too short sighted. Oh that we had the same vision of our new Board!
  • Nicholas said:

Thanks Curb_it, if @TelMc32‌ or @KillersBeard‌ could do that for me that would be much appreciated, saves me stalking him until he comes out after a game next season :)

Gladly, if it's not pre-signed and not a problem.

Very happy to be picked and thanks to all for organising this. Just hope that it won't be Diego's last supper with us!

• Nicholas said:

Thanks Curb_it, if @TelMc32‌ or @KillersBeard‌ could do that for me that would be much appreciated, saves me stalking him until he comes out after a game next season :)

Gladly, if it's not pre-signed and not a problem.

Very happy to be picked and thanks to all for organising this. Just hope that it won't be Diego's last supper with us!

Thanks killersbeard that would be great.
    If you also get Diego's one signed for the other winner make sure you stick a new 8 year contract underneath it.
  • Who is 3rd reserve .. ?
  • Not you.

cafcphil... last active dec 2013?

• is there a back up list ?
  • There are 4 people that havent answered. There is one left on the reserve list. So lets see what happens if these posters can answer a message.
  • Fantastic to have won Diego's shirt - thank you!! I do hope the winners of tickets to the dinner have a great night!!

As mentioned, if not already done, please could someone attending the dinner get Diego to sign the shirt? Many thanks again, Steve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi Curb_it, I will be delighted to attend, many thanks for organising. Will PM you with my details.
  • just three more names then to confirm.

• Hi @Curb_It‌ , I would be delighted to be first reserve. Thanks
  • Afkas gone missing with 2 envelopes now!
  • I think AFKA and Curb_it deserve to be ahead of you in the Q for this one, Walshie!
  • Have PM'd you now Curb It!!
  • edited April 2014
    deleted. please ignore.
  • Curb_It said:

cafcphil cant make the dinner but would like a prize... do any of you shirt winners want to trade a shirt for a place at the dinner?

I'm sure he would ! Sadly it can't work like that though otherwise there would be no point in others being kind enough to notify in advance that they could not make the dinner.

• If he wants I'll give him the Charlton gnome I won 3 years ago for his dinner spot ?
  • okay so scrap that idea. ill delete it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    It seems that all you shirt winners only want your shirt signed by the sponsored player. Since they are already signed I've asked Ravi to hold for me to collect. This means no one has to worry about passing it to someone you dont know/getting signed. I will then arrrange sending the shirts out to the winners.

@stackitsteve‌
    @Nicholas‌
    @Ashers‌
    @Vienna_Addick‌

Still waiting to hear from @charlton halfback‌

• I don't suppose i'm on the standby list to be on the last minute list to get on the alternate reserve list? :)

• Thanks again for everyone who contributed, and who collectively allow us to support our club in a positive way. I think that is 30 shirt sponsorships we have now been able to take up in the last 5 years. And thank you once again to @Curb_It‌ for the fantastic job she does in organising everything.

I am grateful for the opportunity to support the club in a positive way through CharltonLife and am particularly grateful for the remarkable efforts of @Curb_It that make it possible to do so -- from chasing people down to meet their commitments to chasing people down to give them their prizes/extra rewards.
  • edited April 2014
    What a saga... dont give up hope those of you that want to attend the dinner. Maddad now cant make so then i made up list of names that could make it, ValleyGary next, he cant make it... so Shag was pulled next and he cant make it either after all his blustering.

So the next name to come out is @BR3red
    Not hopeful he will see this as not logged on for a good few weeks... will pull another name tomorrow morning if i dont hear.
  • Curb it, this doesn't apply to me as I already said no, but if someone is pulled out can't make it are they not allowed to auction their place for charity? Amongst Charlton life friends of course.
  • you can buy a place at the dinner for a 50 i think.

I'm happy to keep going through the envelope.
  • I bet you have pulled my name out several times now but keep putting it back in......tut tut tut
  • I certainly hope so.
  • dig deep for me Curb it
  • I have heard from BR3Red just waiting final confirmation.
    dont give up hope yet I envisage more twists and turns on this one yet.