Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ultimate Warrior has passed away

If you ever read Brett Hart's auto-biography he paints a picture that this guy was a bit of a tosser.....Yet he was a character that some people may have looked up to in their childhood if they were into wrestling in the late 80s, early 90s

Comments

• Options
    Brett Hart also comes across as a bit of a tosser to me. RIP Ultimate Warrior.
  • Options
    He referenced a kid that had got back stage tickets through the equivalent of make a wish foundation. The kid waited with parents for The Ultimate Warrior to come out and sign autographs, take photos etc. The Ultimate Warrior never showed.

Don't know cause of death, probably a heart attack like many of the others
  • Options
    I'd guess a vast majority of them are tossers.
  • Options
    My fav wrestler in early 90's was only on raw in Monday night, shocked, RIP
  • Options
    JT said:

It is an interesting "sport" if you delve behind the scenes. Lots of very interesting stories and tales of people washed up in probably one of the most unregulated forms of entertainment in the world.

http://www.deadwrestlers.net/

You may be surprised to see some of the faces in here
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sorry, not knowing anything at all about these people I am utterly confused. Is Brett Hart the Ultimate Warrior or did the OP mean biography rather than autobiography? Or did Hart mention UW in his book about himself?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Sorry, not knowing anything at all about these people I am utterly confused. Is Brett Hart the Ultimate Warrior or did the OP mean biography rather than autobiography? Or did Hart mention UW in his book about himself?

Brett referenced that incident in his auto-bio about The Ultimate Warrior. Don't know why I mentioned, just sprang to mind when I heard that the Ultimate Warrior had passed away.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cafcfan said:

Brett referenced that incident in his auto-bio about The Ultimate Warrior. Don't know why I mentioned, just sprang to mind when I heard that the Ultimate Warrior had passed away.
    Oh, I see, cheers.
  • Options
    That Chris Benoit incident is shocking.
  • Options
    54 is a pretty good innings for a wrestler.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I swear retired wrestlers just make a career out of slagging each other off when they hang up their boots. They all seem to hate each other and then pretend they didn't.
  • Options
    As I said earlier I was always the ultimate warrior when playing wrestling ledge
  • Options
    ultimate warrior v macho man randy savage was my favorite wwf "rivalry". i guess being 10yrs old helped
  • Options
    Saturday: Inducted in to the hall of fame.
    Sunday: Gets introduced to 70k+ people
    Monday: Gives a last promo to the fans.
    Tuesday: Dies.

That's some week!

R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP Jim. Very sad.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I swear retired wrestlers just make a career out of slagging each other off when they hang up their boots. They all seem to hate each other and then pretend they didn't.

Got to do something to stay relevant and In the news!
    Unless you're a lucky one who gets a legend contract.

• Options

Heard he killed his family with his signature move
  • Options

very classy comment
  • Options

very classy comment
    I might have put it bluntly, but there was genuinely a rumour that that was what happened
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was
  • Options

very classy comment
    I might have put it bluntly, but there was genuinely a rumour that that was what happened
    No, there wasn't.
  • Options
    I did hear that rumour at the time. No idea why you've been flagged for that.
  • Options
    Google it
  • Options
    Shocking news considering the night before he was live on Raw.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

JT said:

It is an interesting "sport" if you delve behind the scenes. Lots of very interesting stories and tales of people washed up in probably one of the most unregulated forms of entertainment in the world.

http://www.deadwrestlers.net/

You may be surprised to see some of the faces in here
    2009 not a good year to be a wrestler
  • Options
    It was more than a rumour. His son had signs of being strangled.

Anyway...

• Options
    Saw this thread and assumed it was a very passionate way of describing Sue Townsend.
  • Options

very classy comment

I think that was actually just a bad joke