Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want to win the Premier League?

Comments

• Options
    16-1 odds of winning the title at the start of the season , Liverpool for me.
  • Options
    I'm up for Liverpool to win it - haven't had as good a year as this for some time. However, it's anyone but Palarse.
  • Options
    I honestly couldn't give a shiny shite!
  • Options
    Don't really care but rather it wasn't Chelsea. Would go for Liverpool.
  • Options
    ABL
  • Options
    Liverpool, though I don't actually like Gerrard all that much!
  • Options
    Steven Gerrard.
  • Options
    21 so I have never seen Liverpool win anything. Really want Gerrard to lift the trophy after not going Chelsea in the end!
  • Options
    Liverpool - Classy club, great history, great away trip.
  • Options
    Liverpool because :
    1. Man City and Chelsea have both won the League in recent years.
    2. Most of the players at Man City are from other countries so they don't really look 'English' to me (if you know what I mean) whereas Liverpool have home-grown players in quite a few key positions.
    3. Mourinho is way too arrogant and I don't like him at all.
    4. Steven Gerrard is my favourite non-Charlton player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    City.
  • Options
    Liverpool winning it would make them drawn 20/20 with United as title winners right?

Liverpool, for the most obvious reasons.

They play the better football, don't have an ambramivich upstairs and it's just all round better drama and much more healthy for the premier league.

It's also good for England...the players Liverpool have in their squad will go into the World Cup full of beans.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Chelsea - odds of 6/1 last weekend too generous to turn down, plus my childhood was tarnished by going to school with hundreds of plastic scouser glory boys, they can happily go another 25 years without winning the league.

That is generous. Would describe that as a "Hollywood bet". It's both in Chelsea and liverpools hands to win it.
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    There is only one team that I want to win the Premiership and I've been supporting them for 45 years and still waiting. As for who I'd perfer to win the prem this season its a close call between Citeh and Liverpool - I'll plum for Liverpool cos they have not won it.
  • Options
    Chelsea (but would not be too put out if Liverpool won it .. simply because the bulk of the team is English and Rodgers has them playing terrific 'total' football)
  • Options
    For the good of the league, Liverpool, think they'll do enough on the run in and in the game against Chelsea to win it now.

Love this from Gerrard yesterday

http://bcove.me/hajj78r7
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Liverpool winning it would make them drawn 20/20 with United as title winners right?

No, it would make it 20-19 in United's favour.
  • Options
    Liverpool - Gerrard deserves the trophy. He could have gone to other clubs offering more money and trophy prospects but his loyalty to the club deserves a pay off at the end of his career.

Also Man City and Chelski are the money giants and I dislike them. A lot.
  • Options
    Quite like to see Liverpool win - somebody different and Rodgers was a good manager for us even if he left rather quickly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    Would prefer Citeh. couldn't cope with all the bullshit if Liverpool won it
  • Options
    liverpool
  • Options
    Anyone but Liverpool.

If you are old enough to remember the late seventies and you think any different you are a dribbling buffoon...
  • Options
    would quite like liverpool to win it because of the English players in their side hopefully carrying on good form and morale to the world cup (so we might have a chance of getting out the group). Also im 20 so never seen liverpool win the league
  • Options
    Every year for me it's anyone but Man U. I have a feeling Chelsea could sneak it.
  • Options
    Anyone but Liverpool!!!
  • Options

Liverpool - Gerrard deserves the trophy. He could have gone to other clubs offering more money and trophy prospects but his loyalty to the club deserves a pay off at the end of his career.

He tried. Think it was lovely locals threatening his family not loyalty that made him stay.
  • Options
    Liverpool.

Would hate to see John Terry's muggy, gurning face all over the media.