Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want to win the Premier League?

Comments

• Options
    Liverpool all day long.
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    Sunderland
    Late charge
  • Options
    Man City

don't know any citeh fans so wont have to deal with them gloating
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Liverpool. Would be good to see a small club win it.

Hate Gerrard though.
  • Options
    Anyone but Liverpool so gerrard looks like a tit after crying as if he has just won a winners medal.
  • Options
    Steven Gerrard.
  • Options
    Liverpool for the 96 Liverpool for the 96 Liverpool....
  • Options
    Gerard tried to leave.
    Twice.

And he is a thug.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone but Ars*nal or Chelsea.
    Would prefer Liverpool over City, although their fans will become even more unbearable than they already are.
  • Options
    I have never felt so disappointed about ( most of ) my fellow Charlton fans in my life. ;-) there are even people I know and like ( yes Craig, I'm looking at you...) who want them to win it. For shame. :-D
  • Options
    Let's all laugh at man utd. No title,no cups,no champions league next season LOL. Moyes you have done a great job son keep it up.... Hahahha
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Let's all laugh at man utd. No title,no cups,no champions league next season LOL. Moyes you have done a great job son keep it up.... Hahahha

Go along with that though... :-D
  • Options
    Anyone but Liverpool
  • Options
    Liverpool are the only ones who deserve to win it - and they have a British manager too.
  • Options
    Don't like Liverpool. I do think they'll win, but it won't be their fault!!!
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Anyone but Liverpool so gerrard looks like a tit after crying as if he has just won a winners medal.

This. Think they'll do it easily now, but their fans will be insufferable if they win it. Rather them than Chelsea though.
  • Options
    Aberdeen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool.

(British Manager, good smattering of British players, play entertaining attacking Football and nice to see a new'ish' team win it)
  • Options
    I just don't know how anyone who lives in London could want Chelsea to win it, their fans have to be, generally speaking, the most obnoxious in world football.
  • Options
    Mainly because Liverpool fans are even worse. I've never met a reasonable Liverpool fan.
  • Options

Mainly because Liverpool fans are even worse. I've never met a reasonable Liverpool fan.

So City then!
  • Options
    Liverpool. Gerrard deserves it and so does Rodgers for playing football the right way. Bet Reading regret sacking him!
  • Options
    Liverpool for me, cant stand City or Chelsea - dont understand the Gerrard bile
  • Options
    Liverpool.

Citeh and Chelski have each won it recently and are indecently minted. With a pronounced English element to the LFC team and highly entertaining football, plus the fact that I have a couple of good friends in that camp - I hope they romp it...if only to see the sour look on Mourinho's* face!

*his lack of class is now becoming irritating, although the same cannot be said of Pellegrini and the Citeh fans, whom I have nothing against, apart from the size of their benefactor's wallet.
  • Options
    Liverpool.
  • Options
    Liverpool, even though it makes me a dribbling buffoon .
  • Options
    Liverpool without a doubt.