Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan McCormack

13»

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:

Football fans are very fickle.

McCormack is a better player than Andy Hughes

... Sorry, I stopped reading after that
  • Options
    We do love a scapegoat at Charlton, that saying I'm sure Mcoxo had the last laugh on charlton fans when he looked at his bank balance.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    We so ALMOST had a new hero at the Valley to cheer...

Norwich midfielder Alex Tettey has admitted he nearly struck a Brentford player in Tuesday's 3-0 win.

"It was hard. I came very close to hitting [Alan] McCormack or someone," the 28-year-old told BBC Radio Norfolk. "They were really up for it and had players trying to wind us up, but it was good we kept our cool."
  • Options

We so ALMOST had a new hero at the Valley to cheer...

Norwich midfielder Alex Tettey has admitted he nearly struck a Brentford player in Tuesday's 3-0 win.

"It was hard. I came very close to hitting [Alan] McCormack or someone," the 28-year-old told BBC Radio Norfolk. "They were really up for it and had players trying to wind us up, but it was good we kept our cool."

McCormack was also at it at Rotherham v Brentford .. finger wagging, posturing and getting in opposition player's faces .. he looks like a really tough guy with his tats, flat face, shaved bonce and Dublin growl .. after one especially nasty bodycheck on Paul Taylor the main man in the Millers midfield, 6'3" Scots defender Kirk Broadfoot had a quick word with McCormack, Broadfoot was all smiles as he towered over the bees tough guy, however Big/LittleMaC was very well behaved after that .. just shows that some players are born referees/peacemakers