Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace secure Premier League safety

Comments

• Options
    Matt - congratulations to Palarse for staying in the Premiership - and may the turds of the opposition continue to fill your dressing room!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I remember when I was fishing once off Brighton pier. It was the day palarse were playing Brighton. I witnessed two Brighton fans chasing 15 palace fans out of the pier. They run them all over Brighton that day.
  • Options
    Matt I am curious as to how your ultras avoid getting white marks in the armpits of their black clothes? Or does their mummy just use some vanish as she washes their clothes whilst they tuck into Petit Filous as they sit and watch Noddy. Seeing your away following today I thought Zippos circus had taken a wrong turn into Upton Park with all the weird looking freaks and colourful clowns there?
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

I remember seeing a palace fan actually shit himself on the 122 bus about 5 or so years ago. He basically got caught short and after asking the bus driver if there was a toilet on the bus he literally shat himself there and then on the spot in front of everyone on the bus. It stank the smell was horrific he went as red as my charlton shirt with shame.

Cor I remember it like it was yesterday the stink, the stench, he was wearing white trousers also. Looked like he had sat on wet tar. People were laughing at him and pointing at him making fun, his friend another dirty Nigel took his palace shirt off and used it to wipe the shit from his trousers. It was hilarious you had to have been there.

And then he smeared it all over his top, and that's where the palace strip originates from... True story.
  • Options
    The longer Palace stay in the Prem the harder the fall will be when they get relegated...
  • Options
    I take great comfort from the fact that Crystal Palace are and will never be be anything less than a parody of a football club. What's more the fans are even more sad than the pathetic club they follow.
  • Options
    Last season, Palace and Charlton didn't seem far apart. Palace scraped and we came 9th even though most recognised that it flattered us somewhat. Palace are not far off being a top half Premiership side whereas we are......

It can all change though and probably will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I take great comfort from the fact that Crystal Palace are and will never be be anything less than a parody of a football club. What's more the fans are even more sad than the pathetic club they follow.

These are the comments I love. Thank you 'ShootersHillGuru'.

Therefore, why did you lot mimic our Fanatics by setting up the 'Red Brigade'? That is the biggest parody of all mate, you profess to hate us and mock us and yet imitate us. Very poorly.

Hilarious.
  • Options

I would like to congratulate you on your incredible achievement Matt. I really do think that Palace deserve the plaudits that they are getting.

I suppose you feel the need to come on here and gloat because of that awful taunting we gave you when you went down in 2005. I felt uncomfortable with that myself, not only because I knew it would come back to haunt us but also because as those who weren't singing on that day would tell you, our real rivals are Dover Athletic anyway.

I didn't come on here to gloat. I was genuinely concerned that you had all died or had taken up Morris Dancing professionally, as none of you post on the BBS anymore.

I am glad we won't find you all in your bedsits, lying motionless in a gas filled room holding a note saying how unfair everything is.
  • Options

Matt I am curious as to how your ultras avoid getting white marks in the armpits of their black clothes? Or does their mummy just use some vanish as she washes their clothes whilst they tuck into Petit Filous as they sit and watch Noddy. Seeing your away following today I thought Zippos circus had taken a wrong turn into Upton Park with all the weird looking freaks and colourful clowns there?

Good question Banstead. I have no insight to provide on the sartorial habits of he HF.

I guess they may have taken a leaf out of your book as keeping oversized shoes, oversized tuxedos, multi coloured wigs and red noses clean must be one massive struggle for you. In this respect, you truly are 'Number One in South London'.
  • Options
    Hasn't your mum said your dinners ready yet?
  • Options

Hasn't your mum said your dinners ready yet?

Why, Professor, did you take time out of designing rockets to deliver that withering put down which was worthy of being uttered by Oscar Wilde himself?
  • Options
    I vote for him being banned!!!!! He's not even a slightly funny WUM.
  • Options
    matt_himself.

We have a number of regular posters on here from other clubs all who are welcome visitors and add to the greatness of this forum. Sparrows Lane Lion, Operation Pig and Super Horns are three notable.

You on the other hand are it seems a prick. Please do one.
  • Options
    Guess with all that sky money your "against modern day football" campaign will really take off
  • Options
    edited April 2014

You are Still a pathetic, scummy little club Matt, supported by geeky Nigel's

You coming on here and having nothing better to do on a Saturday evening having just secured your PL status for the first time ever just backs that up.

Oh dear.

I am on my way home from Upton Park and thought it would be good to share the love.

It would be nice if you answered the questions asked above.
    On your way from Upton Park and the first thing you thought of was us? Embarrassing, small club.

I'll take the Freaks seriously when they sell their 'ground' out every week in the top flight. In fact scrap that I'll never take them seriously.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another weirdo who was no doubt bullied at school, and probably lives in Whyteleafe. But do tell us again how you're 'South London and proud'. Stripey twat
  • Options
    Matt , Pullis has done an incredible job at Palace, and deserves a lot of credit, before he arrived I think even the most biased Palace fan would agree you were nailed on for relegation, long term I can't say I'd renew my season ticket with his brand of effective football, enjoy your season whilst it lasts and gloat away son, because as soon as Palace fall away you will cop it back tenfold.
  • Options

Good question Banstead. I have no insight to provide on the sartorial habits of he HF.

I guess they may have taken a leaf out of your book as keeping oversized shoes, oversized tuxedos, multi coloured wigs and red noses clean must be one massive struggle for you. In this respect, you truly are 'Number One in South London'.
    Are you describing your trip to Wembley last May? What colour are you wearing this season yellow, blue, black, white, pink, ecru? Mixture of them all? I have no interest in your club and would not know where any of you and your little friends post messages on some clown forum? Just a small club in Croydon, always have been, always will be. Couldn't you just go on a Brighton forum and spend your Easter Sunday there? Joke fan, joke club just do one you clown.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

I remember seeing a palace fan actually shit himself on the 122 bus about 5 or so years ago. He basically got caught short and after asking the bus driver if there was a toilet on the bus he literally shat himself there and then on the spot in front of everyone on the bus. It stank the smell was horrific he went as red as my charlton shirt with shame.

Cor I remember it like it was yesterday the stink, the stench, he was wearing white trousers also. Looked like he had sat on wet tar. People were laughing at him and pointing at him making fun, his friend another dirty Nigel took his palace shirt off and used it to wipe the shit from his trousers. It was hilarious you had to have been there.

His name was matt.
  • Options
    Got to say - credit to Tony Pulis and their players.

• Options
    At least Operationpig is funny when he posts.

Palace WUM Matt_Himself in personality bypass shock.
  • Options
    Manager of the season:

1. Moyes
    2. Pulis
    3. Martinez
    4. Rogers
    5. Pochettino
  • Options

matt_himself.

We have a number of regular posters on here from other clubs all who are welcome visitors and add to the greatness of this forum. Sparrows Lane Lion, Operation Pig and Super Horns are three notable.

You on the other hand are it seems a prick. Please do one.

Ha ha!

Were you the sort of kid who took the ball away when he losing, by chance?
  • Options

Thankyou Matt i feel honoured.
    Your mum will be calling up to you `Nigel stop playing with yourself and come down for dinner'
    soppy cunt.

In the old days, at least CharltonDan would post something original. This is just poor.
  • Options

Are you describing your trip to Wembley last May? What colour are you wearing this season yellow, blue, black, white, pink, ecru? Mixture of them all? I have no interest in your club and would not know where any of you and your little friends post messages on some clown forum? Just a small club in Croydon, always have been, always will be. Couldn't you just go on a Brighton forum and spend your Easter Sunday there? Joke fan, joke club just do one you clown.
    Whereas Charlton are well respected team, with a huge following, successful recent history, positive owners who are engaged with the fans and a bunch of fans who aren't deluded, bitter Danny Dyer wannabes?

Your trajectory is down, ours is up. That is the reality you need to face, mate.