Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace secure Premier League safety

13»

Comments

• Options
    Heard a lot of West Ham laughing at the Palace ultras on the tube.

Just because Palace are in the Premier League it doesn't mean that they aren't always an utter joke to everyone else.
  • Options

Just because Palace are in the Premier League it doesn't mean that they aren't always an utter joke to everyone else.

Here is your travelling contingent:

http://youtu.be/1eorhYW_EwA

And you call us a joke!
  • Options

Matt I am curious as to how your ultras avoid getting white marks in the armpits of their black clothes? Or does their mummy just use some vanish as she washes their clothes whilst they tuck into Petit Filous as they sit and watch Noddy. Seeing your away following today I thought Zippos circus had taken a wrong turn into Upton Park with all the weird looking freaks and colourful clowns there?

Good question Banstead. I have no insight to provide on the sartorial habits of he HF.

I guess they may have taken a leaf out of your book as keeping oversized shoes, oversized tuxedos, multi coloured wigs and red noses clean must be one massive struggle for you. In this respect, you truly are 'Number One in South London'.
    Are you describing your trip to Wembley last May? What colour are you wearing this season yellow, blue, black, white, pink, ecru? Mixture of them all? I have no interest in your club and would not know where any of you and your little friends post messages on some clown forum? Just a small club in Croydon, always have been, always will be. Couldn't you just go on a Brighton forum and spend your Easter Sunday there? Joke fan, joke club just do one you clown.
    Whereas Charlton are well respected team, with a huge following, successful recent history, positive owners who are engaged with the fans and a bunch of fans who aren't deluded, bitter Danny Dyer wannabes?

Your trajectory is down, ours is up. That is the reality you need to face, mate.
    How far do you think your board can take you?
    Like us (we did for a few years) mid table prem is a very good achievement for the size of club.
    I would imagine Palace will have to invest massively in facilities and players to enable them to push on and thats where so many before have gambled and lost. Although I remember Chelsea being a club that gambled and won.
    It could happen but are the owner prepared to risk millions on the dream?
  • Options

Thankyou Matt i feel honoured.
    Your mum will be calling up to you `Nigel stop playing with yourself and come down for dinner'
    soppy cunt.

In the old days, at least CharltonDan would post something original. This is just poor.

and i give a fuck.
  • Options

And you call us a joke!
    maybe you could put up the alleyway walk? Funniest thing on youtube. Oh my god you lot are hilarious. What about the banner making?

Hahahahahaha

Total joke fans.
  • Options
    Why is there a 3 page thread on another football team? Just makes us look bitter and jealous. Let's worry about trying to stay in the championship before laughing at other clubs who are mid table in the prem!
  • Options
    palace have done brilliant , unlike most on here I think their support is decent as in it gets behind their team constantly without the need of encouragement from the team and they create a decent atmosphere
    of course they have helms that follow them but so do we

on the hatred scale they have 5% of what I give out the other 95% is for the scum

I don't care what their view on us is , I want them to lose every game and slide down the leagues , that isn't happening now so I've just got to console myself its the surrey boys not the scum who are doing well

And sadly their support , in numbers, will be bigger than ours for a good while cos they'll have picked up new fans during this decent spell ......
    We've just gotta sit it out and hope for the inevitable slide back that will happen at some stage
    Fucking Wednesday are all to blame for this , pricks couldve sent them down a few years back
  • Options
    Seriously, get a life!
  • Options

palace have done brilliant , unlike most on here I think their support is decent as in it gets behind their team constantly without the need of encouragement from the team and they create a decent atmosphere
    of course they have helms that follow them but so do we

on the hatred scale they have 5% of what I give out the other 95% is for the scum

I don't care what their view on us is , I want them to lose every game and slide down the leagues , that isn't happening now so I've just got to console myself its the surrey boys not the scum who are doing well

And sadly their support , in numbers, will be bigger than ours for a good while cos they'll have picked up new fans during this decent spell ......
    We've just gotta sit it out and hope for the inevitable slide back that will happen at some stage
    Fucking Wednesday are all to blame for this , pricks couldve sent them down a few years back

Sadly I agree with most of this. I don't hate them at all though. As the majority of my mates are palace it's difficult to hate them, just like they don't seem to hate us.

Just the bell end fans on each side bite at eachother all the time... It's wholly embarrassing.
  • Options

Matt I am curious as to how your ultras avoid getting white marks in the armpits of their black clothes? Or does their mummy just use some vanish as she washes their clothes whilst they tuck into Petit Filous as they sit and watch Noddy. Seeing your away following today I thought Zippos circus had taken a wrong turn into Upton Park with all the weird looking freaks and colourful clowns there?

Good question Banstead. I have no insight to provide on the sartorial habits of he HF.

I guess they may have taken a leaf out of your book as keeping oversized shoes, oversized tuxedos, multi coloured wigs and red noses clean must be one massive struggle for you. In this respect, you truly are 'Number One in South London'.
    Are you describing your trip to Wembley last May? What colour are you wearing this season yellow, blue, black, white, pink, ecru? Mixture of them all? I have no interest in your club and would not know where any of you and your little friends post messages on some clown forum? Just a small club in Croydon, always have been, always will be. Couldn't you just go on a Brighton forum and spend your Easter Sunday there? Joke fan, joke club just do one you clown.
    Whereas Charlton are well respected team, with a huge following, successful recent history, positive owners who are engaged with the fans and a bunch of fans who aren't deluded, bitter Danny Dyer wannabes?

Your trajectory is down, ours is up. That is the reality you need to face, mate.
    How far do you think your board can take you?
    Like us (we did for a few years) mid table prem is a very good achievement for the size of club.
    I would imagine Palace will have to invest massively in facilities and players to enable them to push on and thats where so many before have gambled and lost. Although I remember Chelsea being a club that gambled and won.
    It could happen but are the owner prepared to risk millions on the dream?
    Well done. A sensible post and sensible question.

I would be happy if we finished mid table for many years, with the occasional cup run. I would like the club to up its investment in the Academy and produce more Zaha's. I would like the good feeling between the board, manager and fans to continue (although history suggests this may be difficult).

When you say Palace will have to invest massively in facilities, the cost of building a stand is little different from the total cost of buying and paying the wages of player like Kenweyne Jones. Crazy world that it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thankyou Matt i feel honoured.
    Your mum will be calling up to you `Nigel stop playing with yourself and come down for dinner'
    soppy cunt.

In the old days, at least CharltonDan would post something original. This is just poor.

and i give a fuck.
    Thanks Professor. Enjoy your day performing cranial surgey.
  • Options

And you call us a joke!
    maybe you could put up the alleyway walk? Funniest thing on youtube. Oh my god you lot are hilarious. What about the banner making?

Hahahahahaha

Total joke fans.
    No defence of your 'hardcore' in that video, then?
  • Options

And you call us a joke!

Hahahahahaha

Total joke fans.
    No defence of your 'hardcore' in that video, then?
    A few fans singing away at tranmere is not in comparison to what palace have on you tube.

• Options
    fuck palace.

where's that video of the HF initiation with the geezer running head first into a parked car loads of times?
  • Options
    I hope they get relegated with a record points low next year
  • Options

I would like to congratulate you on your incredible achievement Matt. I really do think that Palace deserve the plaudits that they are getting.

I suppose you feel the need to come on here and gloat because of that awful taunting we gave you when you went down in 2005. I felt uncomfortable with that myself, not only because I knew it would come back to haunt us but also because as those who weren't singing on that day would tell you, our real rivals are Dover Athletic anyway.

I didn't come on here to gloat. I was genuinely concerned that you had all died or had taken up Morris Dancing professionally, as none of you post on the BBS anymore.

I am glad we won't find you all in your bedsits, lying motionless in a gas filled room holding a note saying how unfair everything is.
    What's BBS? And what's a bedsit?
  • Options
    Bit depressing how...

A year ago when they won the play offs...we all said don't worry they will get battered every week by premier league quality clubs and humiliated to the core. It will be entertaining.