Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SMallwall must be gutted>>>>>>>

Comments

• Options
    I don't want Millwall to go down, think of the easy six points we pick up against them every season.... Oh ... Err... Hang on... ;-)
  • Options
    We had a great result yesterday but we wont do that all the time.We are more than capable of not picking up another point this season so we are definetely not safe yet.
  • Options
    They are just a single point behind us aren't they ?
  • Options
    At this stage of the season, that is a big single point. Especially when your two remaining games look pretty tough.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I wouldn't put it past them getting something at QPR, fair play to them they can raise it in big games when they have to. That, and the fact QPR have nothing to play for, although they could play a second string every week and compete in this league.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    They could still get something from QPR - the fact is - they will be gutted as things would look so much better had they won. Think how down we would have been had we lost yesterday - 3 points yesterday were the biggest 3 points of the season.
  • Options
    I would imagine it'll be unpleasant for home fans should they win and results go against Millwall.
  • Options
    Sadly Millwall we be ok. I should think that our historical aptitude for "bottling it" in one off key games should sober a few on here up but obviously not. I for one will not be celebrating anyone's relegation to the dreaded L1 just yet.

However I would like to reiterate my opinion that Millwall Football Club and the majority of its fans are a not yet dry wank stain on the bed sheets of English football.
  • Options
    Im i the only one who finds this smallwall, wet spam bollocks cringeworthy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millwall will win at QPR

I fancy us to beat Watford more than Blackburn for some reason
  • Options
    Charlton to go down 20-1 with Skybet.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Charlton to go down 20-1 with Skybet.

25/1 with Bet365 and William Hill.

• Options
    Get on it....now!
  • Options
    25/1
    Are they not aware how regularly we manage to fuck up?
  • Options

They could still get something from QPR - the fact is - they will be gutted as things would look so much better had they won. Think how down we would have been had we lost yesterday - 3 points yesterday were the biggest 3 points of the season.

QPR will rest Charlie Austin for the play offs as he is their only goal scorer. Bournemouth who Millwall play on the last day will have nothing to play for. I don't see Millwall's run that tough especially the good form they are in. I still think it is between Blackpool and us and am not counting any chickens yet.

• Options
    think teams below us wont get enough points to get above us after our win,Blackpool(unless we let them),Doncaster and Brum could all lose there last games and smallwall will only need one point from two games.
  • Options
    Brian said:

QPR will rest Charlie Austin for the play offs as he is their only goal scorer. Bournemouth who Millwall play on the last day will have nothing to play for. I don't see Millwall's run that tough especially the good form they are in. I still think it is between Blackpool and us and am not counting any chickens yet.

This. I'm convinced that Millwall will get something at QPR. I just hope that we can get a win from Blackburn or Watford as I'd like to relax on the final day. 47 points imho should be enough though.
  • Options
    Any of our rivals that lose on Saturday will be in dire straits because most will only then have one game left to save their season. The pressure in that last game will be intense for them. If we lose Saturday we still have another chance against Watford.
  • Options
    I don't want Millwall to go down purely on the basis of having a local derby in our league now Palace are likely to stay up. I don't want them to stay up at our expense though, and I have mixed feelings about sending Blackpool down to keep Millwall up. I've got nothing against Blackpool and I'm not a fan of being the grim reaper for teams I have no quarrel with. If we're safe by the time we play Blackpool, who probably won't be safe and will need that win, then I'd be a bit more relaxed. Both us and Blackpool needing a win on that day will just be a nail-biting 90 minutes, especially if Millwall will stay up if we lose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had to try and separate two fighting Millwall fans in the pub last night. Best mates, they were. Senseless violence over nothing at all. They do themselves no favours sometimes.
  • Options
    Deflated ?
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

Had to try and separate two fighting Millwall fans in the pub last night. Best mates, they were. Senseless violence over nothing at all. They do themselves no favours sometimes.

why would you want to stop that,silly thing to do

• Options
    Vincenzo said:

So Millwall was the cause of their fightr? Or did supporting Millwall have nothing to do with it?
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

So Millwall was the cause of their fightr? Or did supporting Millwall have nothing to do with it?
    It was not there fault. Always the victims.
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

It was not there fault. Always the victims.
    At least one of them was.
  • Options
    QPR have got a ridiculously good squad though, they brought back the likes of Barton and Tom Caroll on Monday, plus they have Morrison, Hoilett, Zamora etc
    Fiiish said:

I don't want Millwall to go down purely on the basis of having a local derby in our league now Palace are likely to stay up. I don't want them to stay up at our expense though, and I have mixed feelings about sending Blackpool down to keep Millwall up. I've got nothing against Blackpool and I'm not a fan of being the grim reaper for teams I have no quarrel with. If we're safe by the time we play Blackpool, who probably won't be safe and will need that win, then I'd be a bit more relaxed. Both us and Blackpool needing a win on that day will just be a nail-biting 90 minutes, especially if Millwall will stay up if we lose.

While we might want to see Millwall relegated, the players won't be especially bothered, it's hard to imagine them getting together before the Blackpool game (if we're safe) and discussing ways of losing to give Blackpool 3 points!
  • Options
    edited April 2014

QPR have got a ridiculously good squad though, they brought back the likes of Barton and Tom Caroll on Monday, plus they have Morrison, Hoilett, Zamora etc

Fiiish said:

While we might want to see Millwall relegated, the players won't be especially bothered, it's hard to imagine them getting together before the Blackpool game (if we're safe) and discussing ways of losing to give Blackpool 3 points!
    Kind of off topic, but is it true that QPR will have Loic Remy back for playoffs as his loan will have expired? Not a bad addition.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

Kind of off topic, but is it true that QPR will have Loic are my back for playoffs as his loan will have expired? Not a bad addition.
    Didnt know we'd sold them Nego.