Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SMallwall must be gutted>>>>>>>

13»

Comments

• Options

As long as we are safe i don't care who goes down any more.

But secretly....how awesome it would be if we stay up and they don't.... Mwa ha ha haaa! (Evil laugh).

But as previously mentioned, I'm not gloating until we are definitely safe!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    Without filling myself with over-cofidence, I think both us and Millwall will be okay. Brum have 2 tough games against Wigan & Bolton. Their only hope is beating leeds on Saturday, but personally can't see it happening.

Doncaster entertain Reading at the weekend, who will want to cement their play-off place, and finish the season away at champions Leicester, who will be no doubt wanting to leave this division with a bang, so can't see them picking up any points either.

Blackpool have to travel to Wigan on Saturday. Wigan will want to confirm their play-off place, so won't be looking to do Blackpool any favours. Hopefully, we can pick up a win from our next two games, meaning our trip to Blackpool can literally allow us to be on the beach (but we all know that's not the charlton way).

I can see Millwall picking up a point or two from their remaining games, so I think they'll be okay.

I'm gonna go for Birmingham to drop................
  • Options
    I can think of only probably half a dozen seasons when Charlton have allowed us supporters a gentle glide into the long summer football free months in smug self satisfaction. Normally we are hanging onto hope of avoiding relegation, or are pulling our collective hair out because the lads have gone on holiday 6 weeks before the season actually ends.

I predict nil points on Saturday and would not be surprised when Watford turn us over as well. Then it's onto Blackpool where our hardy small band of away support will be biting their nails and us regulars on the CL match thread will be posting "Ffs", "SISS" or "C'mon you Addicks"...

It's the Charlton way.
  • Options

Without filling myself with over-cofidence, I think both us and Millwall will be okay. Brum have 2 tough games against Wigan & Bolton. Their only hope is beating leeds on Saturday, but personally can't see it happening.

Doncaster entertain Reading at the weekend, who will want to cement their play-off place, and finish the season away at champions Leicester, who will be no doubt wanting to leave this division with a bang, so can't see them picking up any points either.

Blackpool have to travel to Wigan on Saturday. Wigan will want to confirm their play-off place, so won't be looking to do Blackpool any favours. Hopefully, we can pick up a win from our next two games, meaning our trip to Blackpool can literally allow us to be on the beach (but we all know that's not the charlton way).

I can see Millwall picking up a point or two from their remaining games, so I think they'll be okay.

I'm gonna go for Birmingham to drop................

I can't see those Spanners picking up a point at QPR.....:/
  • Options
    still think we have enough points as teamsbelow wont get enough to over take us,smallwall will be ok because they are on a good run so its Blackpool or Donny or Brum for the third from bottom slot with Yeovil and Barnsley filling the bottom two slots
  • Options
    Birmingham will get three points at Bolton.
  • Options
    Is this thread allowed now??? :-)

COME ON YANN. COME ON BOURNEMOUTH.
  • Options
    Scum 0 Bournemouth 6. Yann hat trick. And the bastards still stay up!
  • Options
    Millwall are effectively already safe. Damned shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2014

Are you saying they can't go down on the last game or won't go down?
  • Options
    All it needs is for a Donny draw, Birmingham win and Millwall to lose by two. :-)
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Are you saying they can't go down on the last game or won't go down?
    Not mathematically safe certainly but even in my wildest dreams I'm not expecting either Donny or Brum getting anything out of Leicester and Bolton plus Millwall losing to boot.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Is this thread allowed now??? :-)

COME ON YANN. COME ON BOURNEMOUTH.

Fill your boots.
  • Options
    Millwall are unlikely to go now. The Birmingham result last night would have made their fans mood more positive than negative I would have thought.
  • Options
    Much as I would love to see them cock up on Saturday, they deserve to stay up based on their recent run. Brum, however...
  • Options
    I want them to stay up. We need some local rivalry... #justsaying
  • Options
    Finally able to post on this thread. YES!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I agree with Valley McMoist , I want to play them next season
  • Options

Fully agree
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

All it needs is for a Donny draw, Birmingham win and Millwall to lose by two. :-)

if there truly is a god......

• Options
    Seriously, I would prefer them to stay up - good to have local rivals, the more London clubs the better. Probably would prefer to have Brum go down, because their owner might be crackers, but he does have lots of cash, so he could spend next year. The likes of Doncaster will be in the same situation next year.
  • Options
    I can see Bournemouth beating them quite comfortably. I can also see Donny scraping a point as it gets Leicester to 100 points.

Brum look a lost cause so I think Millwall will survive.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Fuck the local rivalry. I'll take the 6 points that we basically forfeit every time we're in the same league as them.

Except this year then.
  • Options

40/1 with ladbroke. Also includes the donny win scenario.
  • Options
    kafka said:

Rizzo said:

Fuck the local rivalry. I'll take the 6 points that we basically forfeit every time we're in the same league as them.

Except this year then.
    they took four points of us this year,aint that bad enough

• Options
    I think the spanners will do enough, Brum are a different side away so expect them to beat a Bolton side with nothing to play for, and Donny to play out of their skins but only get a point and relegated at Leicester.