Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Defender aware of interest from rival clubs

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Oops!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    And a couple of minutes ago
  • Options
    Theres a huge echo in this thread
  • Options
    Not as catchy as Sheffield United will come good.
  • Options
    He's got an old woman's name. Sign him up.
  • Options
    Dervite has come on a bit under Riga - he had some good games under Powell but only really got consistency with the new regime (of course Cort being out helped him a bit it must be said.) I think Morrison and Dervite have the makings of a very good partnership, I would like to see them both signed on long term ASAP. Even if RD does intend to sell him/them later on, it would be in his interests to get them signed up now and get better money if/when a transfer goes through.
  • Options
    It'll be interesting whether Cort can come back at the same level as before, as he'd definitely be worth another year
  • Options
    No Graham
  • Options
    edited April 2014

It'll be interesting whether Cort can come back at the same level as before, as he'd definitely be worth another year

I don't think it's worth the risk. Probably an easier position to fill, he's in his mid 30s and been out for almost a whole season. And if we want defenders passing the ball out from the back and to be comfortable with the ball he's the weakest of the four senior CBs.
  • Options
    We need to keep all our decent defenders

Solly/Wilson, Morrison, Dervite, Wiggins is mid table championship level

It's the other end that's the problem
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morro and Dervite are a very good pairing, hope we can get both signed back up.