Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Which players play their last game at the Valley tonight?

My money is on

Hamer
Morrison
Poyet
Reza (Hopefully).

Comments

• If we win I think most stay, hopefully including Poyet. If we lose and go down most will be gone if not all out of contract
  • edited April 2014
    I think you can add Dervite, Church and Adjarevic to that list and if any of the following get on, you can add them too: Cook, Hughes, Green, Evina, Pritchard, Wood. And, in the unlikely event that Cort or Gower get on it will their last time too.

I fear there will be another one, or two, that we don't think of that will leave in the summer as well.

Interestingly if I'm correct that will mean the squad numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 will all have gone by the time the new shirts are allocated for next season.

I think they might move Polish Pete on too. I can't think of any good reason for him to have been nowhere near the first team if he is good enough, and if not, I can't think of a good reason to keep him around. I suspect that when RD made the comment about some signings just not working he might have been thinking about Pete.

Just to clarify that list is a prediction not a request!
  • edited April 2014
    As the current squad list stands, i expect a minimum of 20 to not be here once the summer window closes, regardless of division.
  • Whoever it is good luck to them and thanks for everything you did for the Club.

This from me too!
  • Most of them I reckon, some for quite different reasons
  • It's gonna be an intense summer ...
  • Loan Polish Pete to Dulwich Hamlet and see how he gets on. If he doesn't cut it in the first three months of next season, send him off to Carl Zeiss Jena. Get Erhun Oztumer from Dulwich as apart of the deal...!
  • Sponsored links:

• Reza will come good

This ^ with a pre season ect behind him
    And the right strike parter he's got goals in him.
  • ALOT. Saying it for a while this is our biggest transfer window in many a year, has to be played well because having an alien team with no games under their belt as a team in this league is club suicide, I'm intrigued as to how they go at it. Can't imagine many of our foreign signings sticking about, Reza Astrit Koc PP Nego Thuram. Especially Thuram for obvious reasons..
  • So is Reza on a contract or on loan????

Seen people say both. Anyone know for sure?
  • 2 year contract
  • Rothko said:

2 year contract

Unfortunately.
  • I'd be sad to see Morro go, even to improve his career. His distribution from defence isn't always the best, but I like his resolutely tough attitude. He has forged a sound partnership with Dervitte - another player who may not be with us next season.
  • Reza was definitely a permanent signing. Expect most of the fringe players that are out of contract will be released, expect the club to try and retain any of the current first choice team that are out of contract. Whether they'll stay is another matter, but despite the kermorgant fiasco Jacko and wiggins have been signed up as have some youngsters so it's not like RD has been unwilling to renew contracts or showed a desire to sell off everyone and anyone.

The big question mark is Poyet because he's the one with genuine options.
  • Poyet for sure and probably Morrison, Hamer Dervite and Sordell too.
  • I'm confident if we stay up poyet will sign a new deal .
  • Sponsored links:

• I will no longer be attending the valley from hence forth.
  • That's the spirit
  • Poyet, Sordell, AA.

Hoping Hamer, Morrison and Dervite sign tomorrow morning after a win tonight.
  • Move on ;-)
  • As the current squad list stands, i expect a minimum of 20 to not be here once the summer window closes, regardless of division.

Agree with that.

• Cannot see Poyet staying, think he will be off to a high paying Championship club. Hope Morrison, Dervite and Hamer stay, would like Astrit, not sure about Reza but I doubt we'll be shopping for much better than him if I'm honest, obviously hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
  • RD has to speculate to accumulate. He's not silly. He wants premiership and then he wants to cash in.
  • Danny Green, not that I'm expecting him to feature tonight...................
  • edited April 2014
    So running through the list of players I dont think we'll see at the Valley again (Regardless if they play tonight or not)

Andy Hughes / Cedric Evina / Danny Green / Marvin Sordell / Bradley Pritchard / Jordan Cook
    Anil Koc / Mark Gower / Leon Cort / Richard Wood / Davide Petrucci / Danny Hollands / Yohann Thuram
  • Think that ForeverAddickted has the list spot on.

I have a feeling Hamer, Morrison, Poyet and Dervite will sign new contracts once Championship is secured.

I also have a feeling that Simon Church will be sold to a League One side in the Summer. Maybe that is just me wishing thinking.