Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why did Charlton fans cheer the Birmingham result ????

Thought that was really weird , we had won so were safe and so many fans cheered when the Brum result came thru , when a Brum win would have pushed the scum nearer the trapdoor
Weirdos

Comments

• Options
    Brum are scum too tbf
  • Options
    It was a bit odd - he'd had three days to study the league table.
  • Options
    New advisor for BDL please ;-)
  • Options
    Solidarity with donny rovers?
  • Options
    I think he has a burning hatred for Brum since they bricked our coaches from a Sunday game up there, Bowyer years
  • Options
    Mr Lockwood lost the plot there at the end. Just glad it's all over and I can enjoy a weekend in Blackpool with no stress on the football
  • Options
    BDL lost it tonight. It seems everyone in the ground knew we were safe with a win depsite other results, except Dave.

I reckon he doing another 'what tablet' test and the league table spreadsheets were formatted wrong.

Or he was pissed.
  • Options
    We cheer when we want
  • Options
    They're just the scum of the Midlands. Would like Millwall to go down, but if they do instead but will be perfectly happy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Birmingham to win, doncaster to draw and the scum to lose 2 nil on Saturday afternoon please
  • Options
    Does it matter? Let's enjoy the moment all. :-)
  • Options
    i couldn't understand this either. Mr Lockwood was a little confused i think.
  • Options
    Always good to get a dig in against our own fans - even on they very night we're celebrating survival, must get double points for that !
  • Options
    As I said thought it was weird(o)
  • Options
    It was pretty funny.
  • Options
    Always work out percentages and study spreadsheets. Or buy a Sunday paper and work out a win was going to be enough regardless of other results :)
  • Options
    Perhaps, he was getting excited that athletic had made the play offs, but the wrong athletic!
  • Options
    Was a bit weird. Their result didn't matter a jot, they could even have won, but BDL made out as if we ended them to lose to survive. Everyone around me couldn't understand it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes DL clearly got confused! But,had we not won, we wanted Brum to lose and maybe our minds were still in that mode. It is going to be between them and Donny and I think it will them.
  • Options
    I found it almost a bit annoying that it seemed we had to rely on other results. We did it all off our own steam yesterday.
  • Options
    Does it really matter?
  • Options
    Maybe BDL thought back to their last min equalisers last season that meant we missed the playoffs and we would've been in the prem instead of stripes cnunts

And wanted to rejoice in their misery

I am in brum right now and these blue nose bstds are well depressed it's quite amusing tbh

8)
  • Options
    Come on!
  • Options
    BDL said:

Hands up, sorry. Completely got it wrong, forgot about Doncaster, my bad and yes I did lose it.

Sorry.

Doncaster?
  • Options
    Weirdo slating other Weirdos thread.

Red Army!

Come on!
  • Options

Weirdo slating other Weirdos thread.

Red Army!

Come on!

Weirdo