Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton Ath | Sat 3rd May | 12:15 KICK OFF | Final Match Preview of the Season...

13»

Comments

• Options

Expect both cousins and Jackson to be rested! Both have played a lot of minutes and will need a break! Other than that I expect anyone who riga wants around next year to feature!

They've got all summer to rest! Assuming they don't get a phone call from Roy inviting them to Brazil...
    Fair point but both have been dead on their feet for a couple weeks! Getting by on adrenaline! Not sure they'll manage this Machine!
  • Options
    I ve been told Dervite almost didnt train this week due to injury. So probaly not in the starting XI
  • Options

I ve been told Dervite almost didnt train this week due to injury. So probaly not in the starting XI

Is that a real injury or a Yann injury?
  • Options
    0-3 to JR's Red and White Army
  • Options

Is that a real injury or a Yann injury?
    In starting 11

• Options
    Starting 11

Hamer

Wilson Dervite Morrison Fox

Poyet Cousins

Ajdarevic Jackson Harriott

Sordell

Subs: Phillips, Church, Wood, Obika, Lennon, Pigott, Petrucci
  • Options
    Strong team
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    both teams play out a result that suits them a la west germany v austria 1982....in today's case, a 0-0 draw written all over it...more sideways passing by both teams in one game than ray wilkins made in his entire career...
  • Options
    Who gives a flying one about today's result.....not me