Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Charity Match Sponsored MCS Beard Removal

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
MCS has genourously offered to shave his beard of in aid of our Funds raising event. The actual highest bidder will actually get to remove the beard themselves after the game. Just need someone to provide the cut throat razer etc. Can we start the Bidding please do I hear £5.00 ?

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]MCS has genourously offered to shave his beard of in aid of our Funds raising event. The actual highest bidder will actually get to remove the beard themselves after the game. Just need someone to provide the cut throat razer etc. Can we start the Bidding please do I hear £5.00 ?[/quote]

£6.00
  • Options
    20 quid
  • Options
    Can we not choose how we remove the hair? Preferred method would be tweezers...
  • Options
    no wax...

WSS not quite sure you get the idea of bidding.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Can we not choose how we remove the hair? Preferred method would be tweezers...

That might just take you.... forever.

Would wax not be more fun :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]no wax...

WSS not quite sure you get the idea of bidding.

its for charity, i'd love to shave that off of him, 20 quid is a bargain.
  • Options
    £50 if he loses his hair and beard !!!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    plus you get terrible ingrown hairs with tweezing so his face would be a mess..... hmmm.
  • Options
    So it really is goodbye beard!!

I can honestly say I feel like I've been shat out by something today
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]So it really is goodbye beard!!

I can't imagine why!!

How was the journey home?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]So it really is goodbye beard!!

Why is that then?
  • Options
    Can't remember.

Had a bit of trouble working out how to get in the front door once I was home!

Apologies to anyone who took offence to me!!! An hours sleep and 2 days solid on the piss do that to a man!!
  • Options
    LOL, you made me laugh at half time. You looked so boozed, i thought your man breasts were going to start leaking Stella... :-)
  • Options
    i walked past ketman and carter before the game, not sure they saw me, and it all happened rather quickly but i'm sure carter bent over and ketman did that slapping arse thing, it seemed oh so wrong so i carried on walking.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i walked past ketman and carter before the game, not sure they saw me, and it all happened rather quickly but i'm sure carter bent over and ketman did that slapping arse thing, it seemed oh so wrong so i carried on walking.

Thats nothing! He was giving out BJs in The Bugle before the match
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, you made me laugh at half time. You looked so boozed, i thought your man breasts were going to start leaking Stella... :-)

The solo songs where pretty amazing though!!

Btw, £60
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, you made me laugh at half time. You looked so boozed, i thought your man breasts were going to start leaking Stella... :-)

Haha

I was in a mess that's for sure

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i walked past ketman and carter before the game, not sure they saw me, and it all happened rather quickly but i'm sure carter bent over and ketman did that slapping arse thing, it seemed oh so wrong so i carried on walking.

I don't remember seeing you Sooz, you probably did the best thing walking on!!
  • Options
    Blow Jobs & Arse slapping indeed you have some wild imaginations you lot. LOL

Suzi, if it was on the concourse just before the game I was trying to hold him up as he was completely wrecked.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    Suzi, if it was on the concourse just before the game I was trying to hold him up as he was completely wrecked.

Likely story, we all know what you two get up to! ;)
  • Options
    god knows where his fingers had been...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]god knows where his fingers had been...

LOL! Aaah the old Scampi Fries gag. So childish but still oh so funny........

Well its was the 1st and even 2nd time but the 15th time it did start to grate a little
  • Options
    Now the Fingers story really must stay between us lads you know.
  • Options
    I forgot about the fish fingers!!

You're right Dan, once is funny after that it's painful!!

Your old man is a legend too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I forgot about the fish fingers!!

You're right Dan, once is funny after that it's painful!!

Your old man is a legend too

Oh Andy Hunt...
  • Options
    He plays up front!!

Again once is acceptable, I was dying ungraciously!!
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    I just love the way he swans into a boozer, all grey hair, tasch and blazer and then starts singing football songs........
  • Options
    Can we get back to the bidding please you poofs.....
  • Options
    Another fiver on the board for me, Stratford is one of mine before anyone else claims it!!

And I won't be hammering own goals in!!
  • Options
    just 60 quid to get for the 5 grand, well done ladies & gents.
  • Options
    Jacqui & John are my first - just started sending the emails out... and, oh no, they want photos...