Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Charity Match Sponsored MCS Beard Removal

13»

Comments

• Options
    OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]think you lot need to discuss what you actually going to do here and make it a bit clearer. someone offered 60 quid to shave it off yesterday which is very good. but am sure that offer will be withdrawn now that the rules have changed.

Its because ketters asumed i would let any old tom dick shave my face, sod that, my face is delicate! lol
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Wonder what significant other thinks about this?

badger mrs mcs loves it, its an actual fact that all women love beards! if they tell ya otherwise there lying!
  • Options
    OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF......
  • Options
    Goodbye beard, goodbye beard

Saying goodbye to his beard!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I must re-iterate that no one touches my beard tho!! otherwise deal is off, i dont even like charidee that much!

OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF...... OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF......
  • Options
    OK Ladies & Gents after confirming with MCS the terms for His Beard Removal are as follows :-

If we get at least £75 posted on the Justgiving site with the 'MCS Beard Removal' in the comments section, MCS himself will remove his beard in the Charlton Changing rooms after the games with a Cameraman recording the said event for prosperity.

I have already donated the First £5 so £70 to go ladies & gents. Goodbye Beard...Goodbye Beard...saying Goodbye to his Beard & and he was saying........
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]with a Cameraman recording the said event for prosperity.

and for Goatee, massive Sideburners & moustache shots, always a winner that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]OK Ladies & Gents after confirming with MCS the terms for His Beard Removal are as follows :-

If we get at least £75 posted on the Justgiving site with the 'MCS Beard Removal' in the comments section, MCS himself will remove his beard in the Charlton Changing rooms after the games with a Cameraman recording the said event for prosperity.

I have already donated the First £5 so £70 to go ladies & gents. Goodbye Beard...Goodbye Beard...saying Goodbye to his Beard & and he was saying........

I noticed that there is no mention of the Sponsored Spit Roasting. Is this now no longer part of the itinerary.
  • Options
    After initially getting clearance the 'Spit Roasting' has had to be shelved due to an oversubscription of people putting their name forward. Apolgies to all who had expressed an interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In that case I shall no longer subscribe to this topic. I'll take my charity elsewhere
  • Options
    I have added a fiver to the beard removal fund - it would have been ten for the spit roasting.
  • Options
    Come on Guys & Gals £10 so far for the beard removal, £75 required before MCS 6 months of growth is removed. If target not reached, beard stays........
  • Options
    Perhaps MCS's Beard is overated ?

Still only £10 pledged On-line, another £65 required otherwise the Mad Mullah stays........
  • Options
    Is Paddy lending one of his lawn mowers to cut said beard?
  • Options
    As Cheeseroll would say (or sing)

Altogether now 'No where, there beard is goin nowhere, the beard is goin nowhere, the beard is goin nowhere, NOWHERE

lol