Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life 2013/14 End of Season Thank You's

13»

Comments

• Options
    It is like a family we vehemently disagree at time but we are all fans and have a single desire. We'll done afka and lookie and all the moderators and helpers
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

lol. Lightening wit as always.

Do you mean "lightning"?
    Of course. There's no such word as 'lightening'. I added an unnecessary 'e'.
    Damn!
  • Options
    Was on Glyn's List many years ago but only recently started posting on CL. Now addicted!

Thanks to Afka and co for providing such a brilliant place to read (and occasionally comment) about our great club. I would also add that the humour on here is as sharp as any stand up I've seen and on many occasions I really laugh out loud!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Ta v much, very absorbing (evil laugh!!!) ;)
  • Options
    Great work by all who make this site possible - AKFA and others, as well as Redmidland and the guys who keep us up to date on match days. Special thanks, in particular,to the hardy and devout away followers whose eye witness reports are invaluable, so far as I am concerned - it's a far cry from waiting for the Evening News to be dropped off at Plumstead Corner, to scour the late goalscorers column.

In a season where we've not been short of things to discuss (to put it mildly) the quality of the comment and debate has, by and large, been first class.
  • Options
    On a personal note, I would like to thank AFKA and Lookie for the opportunity to write the previews on a regular occasion this season, and I hope to continue to do so.

It really is a great site. LLBH.
  • Options
    Huge thanks to East Kent Addicks.
  • Options
    Can only echo what everyone else has said. Thanks especially to AFKA and Lookout. My work day would be both dull and productive without Charlton Life.