Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Can someone translate?

Viera (Valencia) via Standard to Charlton?

After Vanincius Standard is about to pick up another player. Valencia are trying to get Jonathan Viera, loaned to Rayo Vallecanno last year, however, would be loaned to the Charlton Athletic's Bob Peeters immediately. Viera is a 24-year old midfielder and former Spanish international youth player. (or something like that)
  • Options

wasn't it lovely in the days when the first we knew of a transfer was when it was revealed on the OS

Trouble is that our OS is one of the last to tell us, after rumours, ITK, newspapers, agents and other sites, normally where the player is coming from. I know the OS will not say until signed, but when players go out on loan we are not always told.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ross1 said:

Can someone translate?

It says: Viera (Valencia) via Standard Liege to Charlton?
    After Vinicius Standard is close to signing another Valencia player. Jonathan Viera, loaned out to Rayo Valecano last year, would however be loaned out immediately to Bob Peeters's Charlton. Viera is a 24 old attacking midfield who used to play for Spain -21.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

dickplumb said:

@d_demyttenaere: @fredericbulot a visité les installations de Charlton. Il pourrait finalement accepter d'y aller, malgré des touches en France @ladh #cafc

Google Translated:

d_demyttenaere:FredericBulot visited the facilities of Charlton. It might finally agree to go ahead, despite the keys in Franceladh #cafc

Hopefully a done deal near enough!

Who's twitter is this, as I have looked at all names on here and can't find anything like this. Not saying it isn't true, just wish I could find evidence for myself
    That is the Belgian journalist who covers Liege . He has a good track record on our signings from there.

• Options

ross1 said:

Can someone translate?

It says: Viera (Valencia) via Standard Liege to Charlton?
    After Vinicius Standard is close to signing another Valencia player. Jonathan Viera, loaned out to Rayo Valecano last year, would however be loaned out immediately to Bob Peeters's Charlton. Viera is a 24 old attacking midfield who was used to play for Spain -21.
    Thank you
  • Options
    edited August 2014

wasn't it lovely in the days when the first we knew of a transfer was when it was revealed on in the OS South London Press / Newshopper

• Options
    If the Delort deal doesn't come off, might we try to sign Vossen from under the noses of Middlesbrough?
  • Options
    not good enough for Bolton, name like a front bottom, not sure he is our type of player.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Over plucked eyebrows....no further comment necessary.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Fumbluff said:

Over plucked eyebrows....no further comment necessary.

plucking your eyebrows generally, unless it's your missus who's plucked your stray hairs in the middle that form a weeny monobrow if you look hard enough, is a #straightred
  • Options
    Soz I was trying to appear Neapolitan
  • Options
    Oops..I mean metrosexual, yeah that's it
  • Options
    The star is saying that Frederic Bulot is a done deal. Don't know if is perm or loan.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

The star is saying that Frederic Bulot is a done deal. Don't know if is perm or loan.

wouldnt surprise me, just about anyone from liege has a possibility to come, not at all a bad signing i may add
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Naturally curly?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gentlemen, FYI ... Besides Standard Liège, there's another club called FC Liège. Thus, in Belgium everyone will refer to the network's club as Standard. (pronounced in French: Standaaaaaar .... - without "d").
  • Options
    Standard are going to buy him and loan him to us for the season
  • Options
    Thought Bulot already plays for Standard?
  • Options
    I think he means Viera
  • Options
    RD's Plan B when the signing of Delort falls through now clear.

Carlton Cole to Bournemouth for £1m means Bournemouth will have to off-load a forward, thus freeing up Yann to return to us and forge a new partnership with Vetokele.

If only .............
  • Options
    WSS said:

Like they did when he came on against us last year?

I think a lot has come out since then about him leaving for the money, I personally would not boo him, but the amount of stick he has had on here in the past few months I fear a few people would
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!