Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    Until it's on the Wigan o/s it ain't done. It could change if we suddenly agree the same fee with Tours.
  • Options
    I say let him go
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Who is Peter O'Rourke?

Edit... Just seen one of his tweets said Patrick Bamford was set to join Reading yet last I heard was going Middlesbrough...
  • Options

Who is Peter O'Rourke?

Edit... Just seen one of his tweets said Patrick Bamford was set to join Reading yet last I heard was going Middlesbrough...

It actually says Hoping to sign Bamford
  • Options
    You can always rely on Paulie to partake heartily in some form of confrontation!
  • Options
    Bournemouth have reportedly made a 1 million pound offer for West Ham's Carlton Cole, but former striker Tony Cottee doesn't think his old club can afford to sell him…
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Bournemouth have reportedly made a 1 million pound offer for West Ham's Carlton Cole, but former striker Tony Cottee doesn't think his old club can afford to sell him…

I'd like to know what else Tony Cottee thinks and not just because I've always been fascinated by his surname.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO 22s
    Wigan have agreed a deal to sign highly-rated Tours striker Andy Delort. #wafc

Obviously chasing the £££. Why choose Wigan over London. Both teams are in the same division.
    Not sure he has chosen Wigan over us even if this is true. He wants his move and probably would have been here weeks ago if the clubs had agreed a fee. Now the window is closing and he wants to keep his options open in case the deal to us falls through. I don't think he's done anything wrong.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Chris Eagles looks like a manicured Andy Hughes

They both use the same hair dye as Delort's Dad.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crazy this whole thread is crazy
  • Options

How do we know that plan B isn't already in place just in case this happened

Plan B is signing?

• Options

Crazy this whole thread is crazy

No this thread is perfectly sane it is life that is mental.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Question is have we been linked with any other forwards ?

Baheback ?

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Maybe after this debacle we are playing our cards even closer to our chests. I'm sure there are other options. Hopefully announced soon.
  • Options
    Madz said:

colin1961 said:

Maybe after this debacle we are playing our cards even closer to our chests. I'm sure there are other options. Hopefully announced soon.
    Being announced soon is one certainty unless we don't have other options considering the transfer window shuts in a couple of days.
  • Options

Madz said:

colin1961 said:

Being announced soon is one certainty unless we don't have other options considering the transfer window shuts in a couple of days.
    always the loan window.
  • Options

Madz said:

colin1961 said:

always the loan window.

I can see it now... Delort signs for Wigan... then we sign him from them, on loan. Everybody wins!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Madz said:

colin1961 said:

to be fair, all the chatter was from Tours trying to bump up the price and his dad, not CAFC.
  • Options

Madz said:

colin1961 said:

to be fair, all the chatter was from Tours trying to bump up the price and his dad, not CAFC.
    Exactly. As a club, you don't get to choose how public the negotiations are.
  • Options
    So.....................

This Veira and this Bulot.

What's the SP on them?

Not on the OS although my sources tell me that one very important part of the transfer process has been put in place : - )
  • Options

So.....................

What's the SP on them?

Not on the OS although my sources tell me that one very important part of the transfer process has been put in place : - )

have their dads set up twatter accounts?
  • Options
    well until it's on the OS ......
  • Options

So.....................

What's the SP on them?

It's all wind and piss, I don't know who Veira is but Viera is the best thing since sliced bread. If we don't sign them straight away I will be bitter and sulk for a month.

• Options
    Has delort signed yet??
  • Options

So.....................

What's the SP on them?

Scarfy spotted at Sparrows Lane?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!