Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2014

If we dont sign Delort lets go for this guy

0 shots on target, 0 shots off target, must be a world record for having 21 deflected goals assigned! ;-). EDIT, Tellmc32 got there first!
  • Options
    how the feck is all this boollox a "rumour"
  • Options
    Jose callejon would be a decent signing
  • Options

Jose callejon would be a decent signing

Not quite ugly enough for us I'm afraid
  • Options
    I see we have been linked with a striker called Andy Delort?! Never heard of him! Surprised no one else caught on?

Regards
    Colin
  • Options
    my apologies for taking this thread off subject but I have a serious question about a rumour

somewhere in this thread, recently, someone suggested that we might get 2 players that SL will purchase in what remains of the transfer window - why doesn't Charlton buy them and why should SL lend them to us, oh yes and who are they and how tall?
  • Options
    I would assume to get round the financial fair play rules
  • Options

I would assume to get round the financial fair play rules

This.

The talk has been that Standard have made quite a lot of money on outgoing transfers this window , so could pay a few transfer fees and player contracts within their FFP allowance to assist the network . On a much more modest scale this is what Wenger is moaning about with Citeh and their new New York 'franchise'. It is a shame that our Belgian partners didn't make the Champions League Group stage and receive the extra £25 Million windfall.

I wonder what our attitude would be if we ever did make the promised land of the Prem and we needed to help out our sister clubs financially.

• Options
    Jermaine Pennant is training with Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alex Song to Liverpool.
  • Options

Going to Blackpool with the rest of the family then.

to look up an old girl freind
  • Options

Alex Song to Liverpool.

Or Spurs. Or West Ham?
  • Options
    Millwall also want Ranegie from Watford, thought he looked quite good against us end of last season.
  • Options
    Wots happening can anyone tell me ,on my holidays and all I keep reading about is this delort fella and his old man FFS .
  • Options
    boogica said:

Wots happening can anyone tell me ,on my holidays and all I keep reading about is this delort fella and his old man FFS .

I think we are about to sign Wilfred Zaha's car, just waiting for Colin to confirm the paperwork.

But then again, I might have misunderstood some information on a different thread.
  • Options
    Nothing j nothing at all
  • Options
    Jose Riga has stressed he is in no rush to decide whether to offer El Hadji Diouf a contract at Blackpool. Former Leeds forward Diouf, 33, is a free agent and is currently training with the Seasiders after leaving Yorkshire over the summer.
  • Options
    Zaha back to the stripeys season long loan
  • Options
    Thanks Colin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:

mrbligh said:

Thanks Colin

Thats what Zaha said ;)
    I think it might be time to give the Colin thing a rest.
    Indeed
  • Options
    vff said:

mrbligh said:

Thanks Colin

Thats what Zaha said ;)
    I think it might be time to give the Colin thing a rest.
    Agreed ....

Colin :)
  • Options
    Jelle Vossen and Frederic Bulot.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Where is this from? Heard of Bulot rumour but not Vossen
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Where is this from? Heard of Bulot rumour but not Vossen
    It is from a Belgian who posts on ITTV. I know Middlesborough bid over 3m for Vossen which was turned down by his club. Peeters would probably know all about him.

• Options
    Thought Vossen was going to Boro but would be a quality signing . Much prefer him to Delort.

If we got Vossen and Bulot we would be looking very good indeed
  • Options
    there is a rumour that threads accusing left wingers of being complicit in child sex abuse cover ups are getting censored, we shall see.
  • Options
    who is Vossen ? cant say i have seen anything about his Dad on here so i doubt its true
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!