Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options
    CatAddick said:

So.....................

This Veira and this Bulot.

What's the SP on them?

Not on the OS although my sources tell me that one very important part of the transfer process has been put in place : - )

Scarfy spotted at Sparrows Lane?
    Warm
  • Options

CatAddick said:

So.....................

What's the SP on them?

Not on the OS although my sources tell me that one very important part of the transfer process has been put in place : - )

Warm
    Are ear-muff's being given to the New Signings now?
  • Options

CatAddick said:

So.....................

What's the SP on them?

Warm
    A request for Scarfy from senior management?
  • Options

Just seen the full "Statement" from Tours...

There have been a number of rumours that suggest Andy Delort is going everywhere in Europe (Germany, England, Belgium, Spain, France…) since the beginning go the transfer window. The latest has been suggesting that he has found an agreement with English side Wigan. At the moment, not a single agreement has been found with this club, even if discussions are ongoing. Discussions are also underway with several other clubs. A more important offer has been made by another British side, one which includes a club partnership which is very interesting for the youth system at Tours. The window is not closed, and official informations will be communicated via the club’s official website.

The bit in bold certainly sounds the work of Charlton...

Well it certainly sounds like at least talks are coming to a head. Today seriously could be the day. The question is, does Roland pull out all the stops??
  • Options
    I hope we do make a few more signings.
  • Options
    Not a rumour but Wigan have agreed a fee with Leicester for James McArthur... Could be a huge chain effect for Delort
  • Options

Not a rumour but Wigan have agreed a fee with Leicester for James McArthur... Could be a huge chain effect for Delort

Leicester sign McArthur, Wigan sign Delort, Charlton sign Callum McManaman, I would be ok with that
  • Options

"Charlton and Bournemouth have joined Peterborough in the race to land Non-League football's hottest property.

Posh have put in a bid of around £600,000 to Gateshead for their midfielder Marcus Maddison - but ten other clubs are monitoring the situation."

from the FL paper back page.

Now signed for Posh

Peterborough chairman Darragh MacAnthony has announced that Marcus Maddison has joined the club from Gateshead.

@DMAC102
    I'm delighted to intro Marcus Maddison,a talented 20 yr old who can play wide & number 10 role. Goals/Assists/Flair! http://t.co/mbI6jf89yE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thanks for the insight Colin
  • Options
    Oh yeah and don't forget we still have first refusal on Robbie Keane :)
  • Options

Really ?
  • Options
    Class player
  • Options

So.....................

What's the SP on them?

As far as I can make out, Veira is being bought with another player by SL but then being sent straight to us on a season long loan. Bulot also SL, BP wanted him beginning of season but Thuram put him off, being persuaded that we are not so bad. How much truth in these statements, I am not sure, but both rumours. I suppose rumours do not always happen, as we have seen since RD took over
  • Options
    Sam Baldock has signed for Brighton.
  • Options
    I'm now officially fed up with the bloody lot of it!!!
  • Options

Sam Baldock has signed for Brighton.

Bound to score for them against us on Saturday then.. Along with O'Grady.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hearing that A. Rumour could be on their way in by the end of the week.
  • Options

Hearing that A. Rumour could be on their way in by the end of the week.

Can't find any info on him. What's his first name?
  • Options
    He is joining with A Trialist.
  • Options
    Going to Blackpool with the rest of the family then.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

If we dont sign Delort lets go for this guy

Uboat said:

If we dont sign Delort lets go for this guy

That's a hell of a goals to games ratio.
    Totally was just gunna say that.... Who did Napoli play?? Manchester United?
    Must be a helluva snooker player as well!! All those goals and not one shot on target. Must be related to that Irish striker...Rick O'Shea!
  • Options

Baldock has gone to Brighton. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28955078

Thanks Colin
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!