Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Options

@LargeAddick From your posts you seem to have a very wide knowledge of a lot of players that are out there in the football league, although do correct me if i'm wrong ;). Do you have any hunches of players that we may bring in over the next few days or that are likely available to us?

you are wrong. maybe you have me confused with someone else. I've as much clue as anyone else, Reams and Colin excepted, as to who we will bring in but think we need a decent striker and a CM/LM.

• Options

@LargeAddick From your posts you seem to have a very wide knowledge of a lot of players that are out there in the football league, although do correct me if i'm wrong ;). Do you have any hunches of players that we may bring in over the next few days or that are likely available to us?

you are wrong. maybe you have me confused with someone else. I've as much clue as anyone else, Reams and Colin excepted, as to who we will bring in but think we need a decent striker and a CM/LM.

i wasn't asking as you seem 'in the know', but as you seem to have good knowledge of players in the football league and those that may be available. So would you be able to suggest any names that could be available to us and would suit us?
  • Options
    sorry to say that Large's knowledge of football league players is about as good as Shaun Newton's knowledge of geography.
  • Options

sorry to say that Large's knowledge of football league players is about as good as Shaun Newton's knowledge of geography.

LOL must have been thinking of someone else then
  • Options

cheers Colin

Great joke Colin
    Fixed.
  • Options
    Not a rumour but a FACT, Dudu Biton has joined our cousins Ujpest from Uncle Standard
  • Options

Don't tell him, Pike!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Not a rumour but a FACT, Dudu Biton has joined our cousins Ujpest from Uncle Standard

That's a funny one - Dudu was meant to be pretty decent. Certainly above ujpest anyway
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

A shame he didn't join us, as I had a song for him

du du du du du, du du
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

sam3110 said:

du du du du du, du du
    Is that to the tune of 'No limits' by 2 Unlimited?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

sam3110 said:

du du du du du, du du
    Is that to the tune of 'No limits' by 2 Unlimited?
    Nah, superman
  • Options
    Its a rumour that superman and starwars is the same theme.......hum it
  • Options
    Wow a proper rumour. I forgot what one of those was like.
  • Options
    @renreyrscl: @FredericBulot pour mieux rebondir. Tu as l'air d'un chouette gars. Thank's for all and good luck ! #standard #rscl #Charlton
  • Options

Frederic Bulot has posted a picture of himself in a London hotel talking about deadlines, looks like he could be our next signing. From Liege obviously, but seems to be quite good.

Just looked at the pic, a double cheeseburger and two helpings of chocolate cake. What a greedy guts!

Nice find though mate.
  • Options
    Looks like he's gone to town on the room service!
  • Options
    Why is he sticking two fingers up? Delort does this too. Is it a French (speaking) thing?
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Frederic Bulot has posted a picture of himself in a London hotel talking about deadlines, looks like he could be our next signing. From Liege obviously, but seems to be quite good.

Is this the lad who was put off by Thuram's bad experience with us? According to Wiki he played for Monaco in 2010 when he was 19, plenty of French youth international appearances and described as a central midfielder / attacker but only 7 goals in 101 senior appearances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it mean

Why is he sticking two fingers up? Delort does this too. Is it a French (speaking) thing?

historically it means-"we're not signing for Charlton and this is for all you forum freaks who will get massively excited, then angry and then end up bored by the whole saga".

• Options

I've put "a like" but I ain't got a clue what he's like??
    "Anyone know"?
  • Options
    Transfers To Be ‏@TransfersToBe 38m
    Fulham, Blackpool, Charlton and Leeds United have all bid for Notts County central defender Haydn Hollis. #ffc #bfc #cafc #lufc #ncfc
  • Options

Transfers To Be ‏@TransfersToBe 38m
    Fulham, Blackpool, Charlton and Leeds United have all bid for Notts County central defender Haydn Hollis. #ffc #bfc #cafc #lufc #ncfc

is he Reg's brother?
  • Options
    Though échéances literally translates as deadlines, it's more closely associated with terms or contractual deadlines, so it's probably another way of saying he is having a bit of fun before getting down to talks with us before the end of the transfer window
  • Options
    Apparently according to twitter Wolves have moved ahead of us & Wigan in the race to sign Delort
  • Options

Apparently according to twitter Wolves have moved ahead of us & Wigan in the race to sign Delort

Thanks Colin.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!